Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cancun..My Experience

Originally posted by hunnie818

i hated coco bongos too!! No matter where i went that night...i ended up @ la boom every single night!!!!!

......1st sign someone was from ny/nj....lol.......

....that place morphed into afterhours every night.....ESPECIALLY when jp was there....lol.....

..mardi gras at patti o brians........we were bored so we started taking the beeds and throwing them back at the guy throwing them off the balcony...he was all confused.....it was so crowded there...i hate that........i felt like la boom was the only place u could move when it was crowded...everywhere else i felt like cattle.....maybe cause we are used to weasling through crowds in a club:D

Originally posted by dani672

no.. my friend met her bf in cancun.. they have been going out for like 4 or 5 years now... funny right..

I also met my ex gf the last day when i was in cancun for spring break...turned out she lived close to where i was going to school...

I went twice...stayed at Flamingo and Oasis...Oasis is definitely the hotel to stay at or at least go there everyday...

La Boom was def good...but I like Daddy O's too...

i miss cancun!! i wish i was there right now. this cold windy weather here sucks! anyways, i just went to cancun in august w/ my best friend. we stayed at the grand caribe real resort and spafor a week. omg this place was beautiful. the first room they gave us was like in the basement so we complained and got a view of the ocean on the 7th floor. it was awesome. at nite we hit up the clubs...la boom, dady o's, senor frogs, etc...durin the day we did so much besides just lay around the pool and drink. one day we went to xcaret, its a natural park w/ all kinds of animals. we took a boat out while we were there and went snorkeling. another day we went horseback riding on the beach and then we got to go in the water with our horse. they take you to this secluded beach and in the middle of nowhere there is this lil' wagon selling coronas!! it was so much fun. we went kyacking at the hotel. and we went shopping downtown...definalty got some good bargins w/ the jewelry!! i think thats about it. i wish we had a couple of more days. we really needed it. there is so much to do!! we ended up meeting so many people from jersey and ny. we always find each other it seems. weird! i think its time to plan a return to cancun trip!! :D

Originally posted by shlonger

I've been to both Cancun and Acapulco, and I'll tell you that Acapulco's nightlife blows away cancun. I, like almost everyone else thought La Boom was awesome, but it doesn't compare to Enigma and Palladium in Acapulco. During the day we would jet ski and perfect our tans. At night, you have to get a booth whichever place you choose, but all you need to know, is that Enigma and/or Palladium are where u should be every night. Don't waste your time with El Alibrije, but Andromedas is pretty phat. I french kissed one of their mermaids, and Badass, I didn't do 7 girls in 7 days, but 5 in 5 isn't bad. We had a fun hotel, met a sorority from Ole Miss (Renee), Univ of Texas (Melissa), Univ of FL (forgot), U of Kansas (Erin), Iowa St (ahh Rachel from the Iowa St. Dance team), and a lot of other chics from middle america, turned what was a relaxing vacation for them, into debauchery, and basically left our mark on Acapulco. The best part of it is that there are very little people from the coasts, so you get the naive, impressionable chics from Tennessee and Kentucky, who are willing to bring to the fruition of Group Sex. Oh, and if that doesn't work out, you can always go to the strip club, where the strength of the USD will take you a long way. What week are you going? Be careful you don't go during Mexican Week. I went Feb 28- March 4, caught the end of one spring break, and the beginning of another, and as we were checking out, 1 bus filled with the entire population of Mexico pulled up to check in. This year, its Carnival in Brazil for me.

damn, now you got me amped to go. How much were the booths there? i'm going the week of march 15th staying at la palapa with like 50 of my closest friends :eek: :eek: should be a sick time

Originally posted by harddtime

damn, now you got me amped to go. How much were the booths there? i'm going the week of march 15th staying at la palapa with like 50 of my closest friends :eek: :eek: should be a sick time

Depends on how many bottles you buy... but lets put it this way, I was there for 5 days and spent 2200, and I don't drink, but still contributed to the nightly bill because I'd be feeding drinks to the hot pieces of ass giving me bedroom eyes. I think we averaged about 8 bottles a night, but also, some of the guys were cheap or couldn't afford to do the VIP thing during the trip, so we took care of them. Oh, yea, and the Silver Guy puts on a great show. He'll come out every night to a song called "dance with the devil" at Enigma and Palladium... I watched and performed a copycat performance in our hotel pool every time the poolside DJ played the song. We ended up chilling with him, and he came and visited us when he came to NYC in June. His name is Benji. Let me know a month before you leave, I'll contact him and see if he can do anything for you. If I had a scanner, I'd send you pictures and show you what Acapulco was about.

Originally posted by shlonger

Depends on how many bottles you buy... but lets put it this way, I was there for 5 days and spent 2200, and I don't drink, but still contributed to the nightly bill because I'd be feeding drinks to the hot pieces of ass giving me bedroom eyes. I think we averaged about 8 bottles a night, but also, some of the guys were cheap or couldn't afford to do the VIP thing during the trip, so we took care of them. Oh, yea, and the Silver Guy puts on a great show. He'll come out every night to a song called "dance with the devil" at Enigma and Palladium... I watched and performed a copycat performance in our hotel pool every time the poolside DJ played the song. We ended up chilling with him, and he came and visited us when he came to NYC in June. His name is Benji. Let me know a month before you leave, I'll contact him and see if he can do anything for you. If I had a scanner, I'd send you pictures and show you what Acapulco was about.

2200, damn! yea i'll def get in touch with you, i dunno about the VIP booths though, maybe once i get outta college.

echostar

be careful with substances down there.(although u can buy licks at the pharmacies)

heard of someone who got caught with pills in laboom. he was not allowed to come back to the u.s. for more than a year. the american embassy could do nothing for him and even trying to bribe the officials/officers couldn't help getting him out, but did get him a better cell

at least in the u.s. a prisoner has some rights

YEs...be very carefull....you can get into serious trouble if caught with shit....I got nabbed in DaddyOs/Rock...with a few pills...The bouncer saw me giving one to my friend...my eye was on the bouncer...he got off the stares and started towards me...I threw them in my mouth and tried to hide them under my tongue...A total of three bouncers brought me in a side room... and questioned what I gave my friend...had me empty my pockets...I told them it was gum...they were suspicious but let me go....I was so nervous...not to mention....I couldnt stand the taste and almost flipped out....It took about 5 mins...and they believed me....