Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Factory Nov. 30th

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Star.. I only use the bandana's to keep the sweat outta my eyes....

I'll take my shirt off for ya, we'll call it even.....

lmao!!!

cha cha cha!!!

Whateva and i suppose that thats why you need all different colors? What sweat? You dont even dance?

Rod... just a forewarning... I am back up to my fighting weight... scaled in yesterday at 232... I am crazier than the 218 lb bird ya knew this summer!!!

The voices in my head have gotten louder, and the message has become more clear...

bro, you got me shittin myself over here, you sick fuck!!!...........anyway let me get that number again to get in touch with you 1-800-wak-bich!! okay, i programmed it under big bird................so your telling me your bigger now huh, that's good i'll hide behind your ten foot wide back and you can hide me from that black bouncer that catches me everytime!!!!......and get me a parachute for my melon, so i can finally jump off the balcony............and NO i'm def not wearing a bandana.............people will think i'm some sorta crip or something, (no offence to any mexican or crips on the board, one love my mexican hombres, one love).......talk to ya later bitchassmutha

Originally posted by Kermzy

Last time I was there for classics night, he decided around 7 or 8 that, guess what? Classics night was done! Regular ole' pots & pans time. After that, I'm leery of his classics!

CLASSICS NIGHT IS OVER!!!!!!!! Maybe he'll make up for last yr!

Star, you have never been out with me on a good night... when I am havin fun with nuthin on my mind or any place I gots ta be...

You will see a different Riggs at SF for classics night... The Seaside krew will be out in effect... rollin 20 deep... all my good friends will be around, and I will finally get to blow off some steam....

I think I suffer from that fall depression shit... hits me every year around this time....

I'm takin my meds though, and my therapist thinks I will be cleared for a Factory run on the 30th!!!

God help you all!!!!

The voices are getting louder!!!

Star, you have never been out with me on a good night... when I am havin fun with nuthin on my mind or any place I gots ta be...

You will see a different Riggs at SF for classics night... The Seaside krew will be out in effect... rollin 20 deep... all my good friends will be around, and I will finally get to blow off some steam....

I think I suffer from that fall depression shit... hits me every year around this time....

I'm takin my meds though, and my therapist thinks I will be cleared for a Factory run on the 30th!!!

God help you all!!!!

The voices are getting louder!!!

yo yo, in ref to your PM, got it stored you whore!!!! hey stay off the dbol your fuken psycho...........that's where the voices are coming from...........your gonna fuken burst you big bastard....................george homeboy huh, tony m., and tina also i see..............those bastards are at factory everyweekend, i think i 'll just stay w/ elvis that night....................

Elvis is a life-long companion my friend.... I sometimes forget to mention him b/c he is always around...

I almost forgot, I just got a call from Kitty, she jumped at the chance to go once she heard you were cummin....

Its goin to be a long day bro.... have ta dig deep like the old days of summer....

Ah... I miss summer....

Saturday Happy Hour at Djais, straight to Tempts, then to afterhours, right onto the beach... only leaving to grab a shower and reload for Surf Club and Tempts...

sniff sniff.... this fall depression is killin me....

Need more meds!!

Elvis is a life-long companion my friend.... I sometimes forget to mention him b/c he is always around...

I almost forgot, I just got a call from Kitty, she jumped at the chance to go once she heard you were cummin....

Its goin to be a long day bro.... have ta dig deep like the old days of summer....

Ah... I miss summer....

Saturday Happy Hour at Djais, straight to Tempts, then to afterhours, right onto the beach... only leaving to grab a shower and reload for Surf Club and Tempts...

Need more meds!!

you comin tomorrow to show the support for dj chris at riverstreet???

Originally posted by perns2002

Chris Shire? is he any good? Has anyone ever heard him. Nice kid by the way...........

yes that's the chris that i'm talking about, from what i hear he is pretty good...........but just like chris we both are still in the very early stages of DJ'ing..........i hooked him up with my boy joe, who you prob know from posting here on CP, and he gave chris an opportunity to open up for him...........joe's a great dj and a cool kid that wants to give kids a chance to show their shit and take the bashing to make us better, i actually opened up for him when we were at sharkk bar in mo-town.........the place was horrible...but yeah you got the right chris

Hey Rod-

Ah... I miss summer....

Need more meds!!

By the way..... show some respect bitches... its not Shire... its Scheir.... DJ CS I think he goes by....

Definately up and coming.... Rod sucks his balls all the time for hot new tracks to spin....

I have a wedding in NY.. yes... one of the brothers has fallen... I am going to pay my respects and light a candle for another dead soldier...

So I will miss out on the Fri night debut of DJ CS...

Throw out a handfull of jerzey fist pumps for me Rod... I'll be there in spirit....

Originally posted by Kermzy

Last time I was there for classics night, he decided around 7 or 8 that, guess what? Classics night was done! Regular ole' pots & pans time. After that, I'm leery of his classics!

last classic party was not by Jonathans choice it was by richard grants choice, so needless to say he was forced into it and not feeling it. this time around the idea was all his and he even posted on his own baord for people to post what classics they want to hear. so hopefully this time around will be a lil bit different. i guess we will see.

Originally posted by roddigga

yes that's the chris that i'm talking about, from what i hear he is pretty good...........but just like chris we both are still in the very early stages of DJ'ing..........i hooked him up with my boy joe, who you prob know from posting here on CP, and he gave chris an opportunity to open up for him...........joe's a great dj and a cool kid that wants to give kids a chance to show their shit and take the bashing to make us better, i actually opened up for him when we were at sharkk bar in mo-town.........the place was horrible...but yeah you got the right chris

Wow that's great........... I wish him good luck..... I hope he does well.......................... I may have to stop by and say hello......

Originally posted by thehype

If i have a new job by Nov 30th, I wil makel my 2nd appearnce at Factory

your dying for that shot huh, it's sorta game now, "where's digga" hey it's too bad they don't serve alcohol by the time i role up in there..........i figure since you'll be at factory i'll hook you up with my Kat, find me bihind rdntheshortbus's big ass back, or look for the big black bouncer that looks like a pissed off funk master flex that roles around upstairs he always seems to find me!!!!