Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Getting Ready For Work?

it depends on how i'm feeling that morning and whether i want to shower or not ???

if i want to look pretty, i'm up at 7:30 and out the door at 8:30

if i could care less what the people at work think and know i'm coming straight home after, i get up at 8:15 and am out the door by 8:30 .... usually i care less !!!

I get up at 6:30 and am out the door by 7:15. I always take a shower the night before.

Oh holy shit that reminds me.. Today i made the best eggs of my life No shells and i dident break the little bubble that the yellow stuff is in. So i put it on my plate and dipped the bread in the bubble then the bubble popped and all the yellow ooze went on my bread it was wonderfull.

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

How long does it take you every morning to get ready for work?

I get up at 7:35 and leave my house between 8:05 and 8:10 to be at work by 8:30....

wake up 7am--shit,shave,shower and out the door by 715..Unfortunately my stepmother who is up at 6am isnt ready till 730am and causes me to be late every morning:mad:

well if i have to work in the am i have to be there by 10:15 so i have to leave at 9:45

since i have 7846485 feet of hair i have to wake up at like 8:15 to take a shower and blowdry it.. it sucks but i can't bear to chop it off so thats what i get right

if i could just get up and throw it in a ponytail i would get up at 9:15 to leave at 9:45

Originally posted by barbiegirl

it depends on how i'm feeling that morning and whether i want to shower or not ???

if i want to look pretty, i'm up at 7:30 and out the door at 8:30

if i could care less what the people at work think and know i'm coming straight home after, i get up at 8:15 and am out the door by 8:30 .... usually i care less !!!

I do like the fact that I can wear what ever I want to work. In case I do get up late, it makes my Adidas windpants look so appealing..... Besides it usually one myself and 1 or 2 other people till about 3:30....

Originally posted by jp18

wake up 7am--shit,shave,shower and out the door by 715..Unfortunately my stepmother who is up at 6am isnt ready till 730am and causes me to be late every morning:mad:

Damn, she takes mad long.......:eek: I don't even take that long to get ready to go out at night!!!!

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Damn, she takes mad long.......:eek: I don't even take that long to get ready to go out at night!!!!

She fucking procrastinates and I get so pissed, but I cant say anything cause she is doing me a favor by driving me...You should see the way she drives...I cant wait to get my DL back so I can rip into her for driving skills.

Originally posted by jp18

She fucking procrastinates and I get so pissed, but I cant say anything cause she is doing me a favor by driving me...You should see the way she drives...I cant wait to get my DL back so I can rip into her for driving skills.

You should get up before her, do your thing, and then go back to :zzz:....lol

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

During the week I shower at night, and get up at 6:20 to leave by 6:50 to be at work for 7:30. The weekend to shower and that stuff and get ready about an hour.(if I know what I wanna wear):D

Picking out an outfit is definetley the time killer for me.