Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any Info on who is coming to Level?

pimpineo

Well you can always find me playing in the Mezzanine on Saturday nights...I dish out a shmorgisbourg of Straight and breakbeats in addition to the occasional deviation into Downtempo and Drum and Bass.

If you're interested in comin' out to check it out, I have an open guest list that'll get you and your guests in until midnight as well as an early bird open bar exclusive to the Mezzanine.

George Acosta is in the Main Room playing Trance selections, Tom laRock is in the Blue with Hip Hop and Touchtone in the Boiler spinning R&B and Soul.

This weekend should be a good one for the Mezz and will be a do or die sort of situation so I'll be pulling out all the stops to preserve my cherished position in the club. I'm expecting a great turnout from good friends so we should be gettin' a really nice vibe and variety of people in there.

Next weekend marks the 3 year anniversary of Level and should be quite a celebration.

Hope you can make it!

Rgds,

FX

Next weekend marks the 3 year anniversary of Level and should be quite a celebration.

WTF is this club doing?:confused: I mean when Space has a anniversary party you hear about it weeks before hand. Is there any guest DJ? There should be for a anniversary party.

IMO this place needs to get there shit together.