Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Birthday!!!

I will be having my Birthday Party next Wednesday November 13th at Club Abyss. DJ Manny The Greek on the main floor and DJ Unique in the Vibe Lounge. Everyone from clubplanet along with there guests will receive free admission till Midnight!!! Let's go back to where it all started for this one night. PM me for Comps.

Then Saturday November 16th is Round 2 at Deko Lounge. Resident DJ Richie Santana is joined by Special Guest DJ Teo T. Also celebrating there birthdays that night will be Ceotter, Allishara, and Siciliagirl. You don't want to miss this night, PM me to be on the Guestlist. See you all at the Bar!!!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jpdd810

My ass will def be there both nights!! Joe you know I would never miss your b'day!! I think I might need to rent a limo for deko since we will all be bombed!! If anyone is sober that night I will be shocked!!!!

WHAT AM I A MIRAGE?!?!

Blood relatives cant get no love up in this peace?

Originally posted by jarmenio

I will be having my Birthday Party next Wednesday November 13th at Club Abyss. DJ Manny The Greek on the main floor and DJ Unique in the Vibe Lounge. Everyone from clubplanet along with there guests will receive free admission till Midnight!!! Let's go back to where it all started for this one night. PM me for Comps.

Then Saturday November 16th is Round 2 at Deko Lounge. Resident DJ Richie Santana is joined by Special Guest DJ Teo T. Also celebrating there birthdays that night will be Ceotter, Allishara, and Siciliagirl. You don't want to miss this night, PM me to be on the Guestlist. See you all at the Bar!!!!

I'm only coming if you promise not to :peeright: in any strange places!

this is definatly going to be a good eventful weekend. i can see me getting in trouble in work. joe dont get mad if i dont drink wed night i am in SOOOO much trouble at work already lol .

hmmm abyss taking it back to where it all started. we need denny spinning and matt as the MC anyone remember MAngo MAdness ???

Originally posted by jarmenio

EVEN ME. . .:tongue:

HAPPY B-DAY SWEETHEART

Originally posted by djprime

betty ford will be calling your name after this week....

Um an another Spot for your B-day too.....oh my...i think betweek ur b-day next week and mine on the 21st,22nd and 23rd illl be mangled for Turkey DAY......

It's going to proably be easier to stay intoxicated than to sober up!!!!!!!!