Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko thurs. night

jesus..i hope im not the 1st one 2 post about it....but anyway. i walk in initially and that fucking troll looking short asshole muhtafucka tellls me i cant come i n cause im wearing tan diesel sneaks...and i was there with like 5 of the hottest girls he has ever seen. except they were behind me in a different car.....what the fuck.....if i was drunk and didnt care about deko i would have punched him in his fat fucking short ogre looking face and walked away......instead i went home and changed my shoes....and shirt and came in later.

anyway deko was fun. the music was good and the drinks were flowing. to bad i saved alll my sick day for VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. see all u bitches around. dont expect to hear from me for weeeeks. cause im outta this fucking state...its alllllllllllllllllllllll about NEVA fuuuuuuuuuuuuucking DA

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright bro......just got in....time to adjust to reality...new 2 this....I finally ran into a bunch of cp people....hunnnie...you are awesome....when are we going to battle.... u dancing machine(nigel is waiting on friday)....and ridentheshortbus(whatever riggs)......you better show up at riverstreet on friday for roddiggas big event....and all of the other clowns.........giddee up......lets get nutte this weekend (deko again) shout out to all the hotties I met for the first time.....sexinthcity?, stardo, etc.....very bad w/ names........and of course laurie.......wish u were there rockstar.........not the same without ya.....peace c u later!!!

Originally posted by pipdaddy

jesus..i hope im not the 1st one 2 post about it....but anyway. i walk in initially and that fucking troll looking short asshole muhtafucka tellls me i cant come i n cause im wearing tan diesel sneaks...and i was there with like 5 of the hottest girls he has ever seen. except they were behind me in a different car.....what the fuck.....if i was drunk and didnt care about deko i would have punched him in his fat fucking short ogre looking face and walked away......instead i went home and changed my shoes....and shirt and came in later.

anyway deko was fun. the music was good and the drinks were flowing. to bad i saved alll my sick day for VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. see all u bitches around. dont expect to hear from me for weeeeks. cause im outta this fucking state...its alllllllllllllllllllllll about NEVA fuuuuuuuuuuuuucking DA

:idea::blown::rolleyes::cool::(:hat:

Originally posted by pipdaddy

Haha thats the story of my life

Originally posted by stardo

I just peeled myself out of bed. I am so parched and delirious.

I danced my hiney off!!!!!!!!!!

good to see u focker.

Once again, Deko was a good time. Jerry X and :jar: thanx for the hook up as always. The usual suspects were out in full force. Good to see u all.

Ridin the short bus - did you ever make it to Centro?

Originally posted by djdanfury

good to see u focker.

Once again, Deko was a good time. Jerry X and Jar thanx for the hook up as always.

The usual suspects were out. Good to see u all.

Ridin the short bus - did you ever make it to Centro?

Dont forget to put in a good word with the brooklyn hottie for me

and NEVER tell him Im on club planet or I will beat you. I like him olot:drool:

WHOAAAAA, FUN NIGHT. GREAT SEEING ALL THE CP HEADS. I MET A BUNCH....OF THE TOP OF MY HEAD: JPDD, STARDO, SHORTBUS, SEXYINTHECITY, UMM, SHIT I CANT REMEMBER ANYONE ELSE BUT IF I FORGOT YOU, PLEASE KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU AND YOU PLAYED A SPECIAL ROLE IN MY NIGHT ANYWAY. GOOD TO SEE HUNNIE (TO REITERATE WHAT DONDIEZEL SAID, AWESOME GIRL), DJDANFURY (SHHHHHHH BRO!), JARMENIO, DOUBLEPLAY, THE HYPE, SICILIAGIRL, AND ONCE AGAIN I FORGET THE OTHER PEEPS NAMES BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN I DONT LIKE YOU...HAHA.

SHOUT AND THANKS TO JERRY X AND BINOY (WHERE WERE YOU PICKING UP TEENS AT ABYSS?? HAHA, SATURDAY THEN! BE READY!)

I FEEL TERRIFIC:blown:

Originally posted by stardo

Dont forget to put in a good word with the brooklyn hottie for me

and NEVER tell him Im on club planet or I will beat you. I like him olot:drool:

Chuck Woolery ain't got shit on me ... Check your pm's, I need you to refresh my memory again lol.

Well..I had a great time. I got there about 10 for Valentine's Surprise Party...little stinker. Only go out on Thursday for very special people! Ace you almost blew it....:stupid: but will let it slide this time next time:argue2::D. The Poker Bunch was out in full force minus 1, so that always equals a good time. Milleniapro you make me laugh so hard with your dancing with drag queens, and other things of nature. :laugh: Only you can pull that off...

Jarmenio..always a blast. Good to also see Allishara (oh watch the coat..hehe), JPdd, Thehype, hunnie, dan, and whoever else I may have forgotten.

Originally posted by notallthere

lol i missth you too.

I dident end up going....this going to make me sound like a big ass dork but Bill Gates was on channle 13 last night (My idol) i had to watch all night.

If one day you happen to fall out of love with your girlfriend. Will you be mine?

I will love you and sqeeze you and smack you around. Make you laugh(and scream). I cook ok too. I have been told I have pretty smelling hair too. What more can you ask for???