Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thursday Night Metro Crew.....

Hi ALL,

Ok now..... I had fun last night me and my coke on the rocks. LOL

Place was full, roveen was a nice little guy real cool. spun from cd's cool to see that.

thanks Brian for the drinks, Hardrock pimpin in the hat. Splash stay away from those boys they are BAD News!!! and I mean it, Awwww and I saw your post, your so cute. Sandman always talking to a new chick. Kosta stop checkin girls asses out before I tell your girl!!! Eurochic99 and Kelly nice to met you.

kelly<--- now you must get over your fear and reply back. hehe

Who is that Sexy Bar Back????:confused: <--- Now you better reply or i will never talk to you again!!!

And can everyone stop asking where my boyfriend is!!!!

buh bye

Had fun see u all tonight.

you are too much!!! and hun where is your boy friend, we all want to know..............and thanks for waking my ass up for non sense "hoochie of the month" at least leave a sexy message and tell me that your coming over in your lawn mowing outfit................

ariba ariba ese, ariba ariba............later "hooters of the month"

Originally posted by angelicious

And can everyone stop asking where my boyfriend is!!!!

hey girlie.. nice to hear you had a fun night.. i feel ya with that bf thing.. everytime i go out w/o joe.. everybody is like.. where's your man? as if i am not allowed to go out by myself... they also think they are catching me like i snuck out or something.. heehee

i had a blast yesterday definatly one of the best thurs in a long time (for me) roveen ripped shit up! angelicious looking good as always had a cool time chilling wit you. George thank you very much! petey is the fucking best. sandman,brian1500 good seeing u guys as always. xxsplashxx your a dick. and to all the cp peeps i forgot. metro happy hour?:D

Originally posted by hardcorekrock

i had a blast yesterday definatly one of the best thurs in a long time (for me) roveen ripped shit up! angelicious looking good as always had a cool time chilling wit you. George thank you very much! petey is the fucking best. sandman,brian1500 good seeing u guys as always. xxsplashxx your a dick. and to all the cp peeps i forgot. metro happy hour?:D

you are one sexy bitch!!

A little late on the response but i was aittle busy the pst couple days. I told u that I post but for some reason I cannt log on under my username so I had to us my buddys CPname. MNaybe one day Ill tell u my screen name but for now will keep it as is. Cant wait till your next review