Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paradox In north Nj-- Info??

Originally posted by notallthere

Ok I need a change of pace. I know the dj's they have are littlery the worst mixers I have ever herd my entire life but they play ok music and it is defiantly the best venue in nj. Does anyone have any info for tonight?

thanx

Actually the DJ there tonight isn't bad at all. Check him out.........

are you talking about PARADOX in plainfield ??

i hope not because the dj that is there is DJ Tom.e.k and he by far one of the better DJ's we have locally !!!

have you been there recently on a friday night ??

it's a FUN place - it's just a matter of getting the right people in there. the music is FANTASTIC and Tom does a really good job.

and NO i'm not saying this because i know the guy - it's the TRUTH !!

I was there on a sat night and he was the worst dj i ever herd my whole life. I knopw they mix with mp3's and i think that's cool and different but trust me his beats where so off it made me sea sick. Whats the crowd like tonight? Good?

No offense to the place at all I enjoy going there, But the DJ on Saturday's just doesn't know....... He doesn't know........... I don't thinkhe is in the loop, I have been saying it for a while and so have a lot of other people. I would rather go to the HIP HOP room on a Saturday.. I hate even saying these things, but it just hurts my ears some of the stuff this guy plays. Tom is a way better DJ then this guy....... it all depends on who goes really, I have seen it superly packed and then other days it isn't. U have to try your luck with the place.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Yes thats it. i went there 2 years ago. It was a good time but too far. I hate driving and I hate staying sober at a club.

Its not to far for you you live near metro rite?

Its neat becuase the drinks are cheap, The girls are hot and dumb, They got a rock band downstairs and its fucking HUGE.

If you ever want to go let me know i can pick you up after work and drop you later.

I was there on a sat night and he was the worst dj i ever herd my whole life. I knopw they mix with mp3's and i think that's cool and different but trust me his beats where so off it made me sea sick. Whats the crowd like tonight? Good?

the dj there on a saturday does mix mp3's - but that is NOT the same dj that is there on fridays.

why don't you go tonight and check Tom out - you may like what you hear !!!

also - tom spins vinyl !!!

:dj:

AWH THANK YOU PERNS YOU ROCK!!!

ME HUNNIE818 AND THEHYPE (MAYBE) WILL BE UP IN THERE. !!!

OOOOWWWW

COME ON PEOPLE TRY SOMTHING NEW!

Lookout paradox ,cause here we come

we're gonna have tons of fun

poundin shots and drinking beers

cause we're "not that innocent"

like Britney spears

do you see how scary it is when a white girl tries to rap????? :rolleyes:

put me on the list yo! Hunnie- Cheeze -818

notallthere...leave your dancin shoes home so you dont scare the people off the dancefloor!!!! :laugh:

Originally posted by perns2002

Hope you guys have fun fun fun...............

Thanks Barbiegirl and Notallthere

Hey can you get these guys on a List Barbiegirl.........?

I wish I were going...So I can finally meet this Hunnie chick :D

:D:):D ....come to Deko saturday sweety...we'll do some shots!

dAVID HMMMMMMMMM

HE MAY WIMP PUT IS RIGHT..............

I HOPE HE READS THIS.......................

i ALREADY HAVE PLANS DARN IT, IF THEY CHANGE I SHALL SEE YOUR MONKEY BUTT THERE................. :kiss2:

i hope he reads this too ...

DAVID you better not wimp out on me or else !!!

if plans change call my cell - HOPE to see you there jelly bean

:D :D :D

dAVID HMMMMMMMMM

HE MAY WIMP PUT IS RIGHT..............

I HOPE HE READS THIS.......................

i ALREADY HAVE PLANS DARN IT, IF THEY CHANGE I SHALL SEE YOUR MONKEY BUTT THERE................. :kiss2:

perns u better show up tongiht :D :D

paradox was best when it was clubhouse. We use to have so much fun there. Although i been there like 100 times still have no clue as how to get there and its like 10 mins away. Then again i dont know how to get to platinum and i promote there lol

i hear the MP3 DJ on sat ngihts name is marshall trainwreck or something like that i dont know hes suppose to be a soooooper DJ