Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paradox In north Nj-- Info??

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

perns u better show up tongiht :D :D

paradox was best when it was clubhouse. We use to have so much fun there. Although i been there like 100 times still have no clue as how to get there and its like 10 mins away. Then again i dont know how to get to platinum and i promote there lol

i hear the MP3 DJ on sat ngihts name is marshall trainwreck or something like that i dont know hes suppose to be a soooooper DJ

it isn't Marshall .............

barbie u should come to platinum tongiht trust me you wont regret it or remember it

i would never give the owner of platinum a single DIME of my money ever again .... even it was the last club on earth on the last night of my life .... i would stay home !!

nothing against you babe !!!

maybe another time, another place :D

YOU should come to PARADOX - i promise you will have FUN !!

please - please - please - please

Originally posted by barbiegirl

i would never give the owner of platinum a single DIME of my money ever again .... even it was the last club on earth on the last night of my life .... i would stay home !!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I think you can fit 6 platinums in paradox

who said u would spend a dime of yur miney hehehe just get on my list and stay next to me. everyone knows the only thing i hate about platinum is the MAC machine.

I vow tongiht i am staying away from that machine :laugh: :laugh:

doubleplay - it's not just the $$ i don't want to give him, it's the satisfcation of even having an extra person in the place. perns is right - i'm the biggest platinum hater of all time !!!

that is why YOU should come PARADOX and let ME buy you a SHOT !!!

perns - i thought about bringing mr. pickles there but big crowds scare him and besides i don't think it would fly with jordan. not sure he would be happy with my pup running around - although it could be a form of entertainment, you know like the hot tub, it could be POOCH night at PARADOX !!! you could bring max too !!!

barbie i would love to go but see i cant go to paradox.

see around 8 oclock at night i keep hearing this voice calling out to me it gets louder and louder until i cant take it anymore and the only thing that makes it go away is PRIMETIME @ PLATINUM.

im still convinced its the vice giving me a headache in the moring not the alcohol the night before

barbie i would love to go but see i cant go to paradox.

see around 8 oclock at night i keep hearing this voice calling out to me it gets louder and louder until i cant take it anymore and the only thing that makes it go away is PRIMETIME @ PLATINUM.

im still convinced its the vice giving me a headache in the moring not the alcohol the night before

listen more closely to the voice

i think its saying

paradox

paradoX

paradOX

paraDOX

parADOX

paRADOX

pARADOX

PARADOX !!!!

it's the talking barbie - don't you hear it ??

i do !!!

the rock music is just downstairs - you can stay upstairs with the COOL PEEPS, like myself and notallthere !!!

but - anyways seems as though you're definitly a no show

YOU LOSE - I WIN !!!

perns just knows everybody that little social butterfly she is !!!

as for the BARBIE - a real life one with those proportions, she would be 8 feet tall with boobs the size of pluto, the poor gal would fall over !!!

HAVE FUN TONIGHT !!!

:D

the rock music is just downstairs - you can stay upstairs with the COOL PEEPS, like myself and notallthere !!!

but - anyways seems as though you're definitly a no show

YOU LOSE - I WIN !!!

perns just knows everybody that little social butterfly she is !!!

as for the BARBIE - a real life one with those proportions, she would be 8 feet tall with boobs the size of pluto, the poor gal would fall over !!!

HAVE FUN TONIGHT !!!

:D

if i didnt prmote platinum fridys i would go to paradox and meet up with you. i just feel i should be at platinum.

if barbie was fgalling over id hold her up lol