Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Looking For

Bonjour Blue Collar Jersey People,

Hello!!! You don't know me but I am just looking for one of my found friends from Jersey. Let me give you all a background story, so you can understand. I travel all over the world looking for young and defenseless hot boys. I have just came back from Milan and what a gay ole time I had (no pun intended). So on the way back I stopped in New York, usually I do very good with the boys here. But for some reason all the hot boys were taken by low-life looking guys. So I decided to venture out to New Jersey, because you never know what things may come. I am at a bar and the night is almost over, till I spot this hot little number from the other side of the room. We start talking and drinking; and one thing led to another. You get the picture!! So I am back at my hotel and I open my "Bags of Goodies". Standard stuff: whips, handcuffs, anal beads, leather (and lots of it), KY Jelly and mouth gags. So I tie this boy down to my bed, wasn't that hard since he was piss drunk. Funny cause he said he was a real man and could drink. No Joke people I fed him some "Fu Fu" drink, like amaretto sours. Well after I tied him down and gagged him, I had loads of fun with him. I went to work on him, like a teamster at the docks!!! Poor little boy!!! I kind of felt bad for him; I think he was asking me to stop or to give it him even harder - - I could really make out what he was saying since he was gagged. All I know when I was done with that tight little "love tunnel" of his, it looked more like the Lincoln Tunnel!!! I am just popping in to the Jersey board, because he says he posts here all the time!! Notallthere is his name. He never gave me his real name and I didn't give him mine, but he was calling me "Papi" all night long. I wish more virgins (or "Butt Pirates" like I love to call them) were as tight and innocent like him. Please let him know that I miss that sweet little "booty" of his. And that I understand that it was cold in the room (don't worry honey, it still wasn't the smallest that I have seen -- but it was close). Ciao!!!

ps

Notallthere, please check to see if I left my "Hello Kitty" vibrator inside of you!!! I have been looking for it ever since I left Jersey.