Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When is the best time to go?

Originally posted by clubrat98

I just won this contest and they gave me two all expense tickets to London. So when is the best season to go, what are some of the best clubs to go to?

To be honest i don't think there is a good season to go cos there is usually always some big name dj's in town,maybe the summers best though cos it's fucking freezing now:D

Best clubs for trance would be Turnmills,Gatecrasher (last Friday of the month) and Peach.They are all held on the same day though so pick the best lineup it would be between Crasher and Turnmills always for me though.The crowds at these clubs are proper clubbing crowds,no attitude,they open till about 6am and i know at least two americans who have nothing but praise for the clubs in question from recent trips.

turnmills

Gatecrasher

Peach

Some of those girls at gatecrasher look pretty good. How are those British chicks? Def wanna leave a mark in London

The crowd at the clubs i mentioned will be really friendly due to the fact there will be a lot of drugs there,but if you only want woman i suggest you disregrd my advise and go on the pull for some drunken slappers down the cheesy clubs.

:D;)

Originally posted by starshaped

The crowd at the clubs i mentioned will be really friendly due to the fact there will be a lot of drugs there,but if you only want woman i suggest you disregrd my advise and go on the pull for some drunken slappers down the cheesy clubs.

Starshaped has unfortunately had rather slim luck even at those places though. He just goes for the music, you know... like Sandstorm and a few Kylie Minogue radio edits...

:laugh2:

Originally posted by starshaped

Alright, so what are some chessy clubs or bars, I mean Ill prob hit gatecrasher late nite, but what good before for some "drunken slappers":laugh:

I just won this contest and they gave me two all expense tickets to London. So when is the best season to go, what are some of the best clubs to go to?

i would go in the summer so you can get to some of the summer festivals while you are there. plus the tickets are a lot more expensive in the summer so you would be getting more for your free tik.

on the other hand, i have done touristy things in both peak and off season in london, and my favorite time was january. the crowds are a lot loss and even though they think it is cold, the winters in london are much milder than here. i don't think it gets much colder than 30 ° F on a regular basis.