Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro Review....

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

No bar, no Brian at the wedding. No open bar, no Brian in the reception party. Simple rules they must attest to or my ass wont be at any weddings.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I mean, it was terrible. We were all downing champagne and stuff, not even getting buzz...then we looking at the bottle NON ALCOHOLIC. I couldnt believe it.

Retro/Metro was off the wall Friday night...

:eek:

Rydell was awesome!!! I felt like I was at SF 3 years ago...

Unreal!!!

Shout outs to Sandman, Tempkid, George...great time as usual...

new cp peeps I met....Lock16, KostaP...you guys are cool...

Tempkid...don't forget DH VS. DT...

peace!

:cool:

Originally posted by kostaP

Not to knock andrew but you are by far mistaken my young padawan. I will school on on music thoery and education my sophomoric friend. This Retro Metro was by far the best classics set ever spun by any dj I have ever heard (and that is 11 years worth of listening to DJ's spin their magic). Hands down thats the bottom line. Every song was a build up to the next great track, and it seemed that once you thought you had hit the pinnacle of pure musical ecstasy Richie topps it with another banger as he dropped bomb after bomb. WHAT....What. Sick fawkin night.

All good points Kosta......... but it was a close 2nd as I pointed out.......lol

My first time to Metro Fridays. I came with mayor badass and had an amazing time. Great meeting the man that makes that place explode, Ritchie Rydell. Never a dull moment seeing djdanfury, brian1500, tempkid, hardcorekrock, doubledeuce, angelicious- Always a pleasure seeing all of you. Nice meeting missdivinity (even though she thought I was a woman). Thanks for the shots George!! Nice seeing Petey K again. I apologize if I forgot anyone.....I get confused. :)

My first time to Metro Fridays. I came with mayor badass and had an amazing time. Great meeting the man that makes that place explode, Ritchie Rydell. Never a dull moment seeing djdanfury, brian1500, tempkid, hardcorekrock, doubledeuce, angelicious- Always a pleasure seeing all of you. Nice meeting missdivinity (even though she thought I was a woman). Thanks for the shots George!! Nice seeing Petey K again. I apologize if I forgot anyone.....I get confused. :)