Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Was LUZ DIINA at Metro Lounge again last NIGHT?????????

ml2k1

Guys, thank you so much for such an incredible night last night. It was definitley the most packed night of the year so far, (well, with the exception of luz divina:eek: ).And even more important than just being packed, it was the RIGHT CROWD. Crazy girls, energy. It was by far the best retrometro ever. I have said it a million times.......................and i am gonna say it again................RICHIE RYDELL PLAYING IN FRONT OF THE METRO LOUNGE/MERGE FAMILY .................THERE IS NOTHING, AND I MEAN NOTHING LIKE IT!!! Richie is THE MOST consistently good dj anywhere (yes guys, even in the "holy"nyc). When is the last time you went to hear one of your "favorite "djs play , and you walk out say "he sucked tonight", or, "what the fuck was so an so playing tonight"? I hear that all the time about EVERY other dj. Consistintsy is what makes someone, in MY , book, good. You will never hear Richie Rydell play and say he "sucked" tonight. Maybe he will be "really sick" or"the best i have heard in a long time", and at some times better than other times ,but never bad ,ALWAYS good.Thats what makes him great.

Anyway. I guess i am going off about richie so much today cause of what he did to Metro last night. .........INSANE!!!!! The only word to describe last night. The memories richie brought back last night made me personally really happy. And having , what i think EVERY board member from CP there made it great also. Thank you again guys for such a great night. Picture having over 1000 people in the palm of you hand, and making then jump, react,get excited, all night, all at the same time..................Thats what richie did last night! Hope you all enjoyed RETROMETRO, and yes, we will be doing this party once a month like we did in the past so, thank you all again.

george b.

Next friday.................DARK BEAT LIVE ON STAGE!

Originally posted by kostaP

better off staying away from georg's bar this way no soco-lime in your eye.

...i know....i mean...my night is so much better when i can see....i am not walking into walls and talking to the couch! lol......;)