Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone staying in 2nite??

HOLY SHIT!!!!! Do we possibly have the same friends?

I hear broke/tired every single weekend....meanwhile all my friends have off the weekend, meanwhile i've been in work since 9am this morning and it is now almost 11:30 at night! I'm ready to go out and i have work tomorrow again at noon! I also went out fri night and was up by 6am to get to work on time....and they think they're tired? C'mon man...do it while you're young and carefree and you still can, b/c some day you'll wish you had.

Joe

Originally posted by danamdkny

grrr- my friends always make excuses too - broke, tired- :rolleyes::mad:

me.... :blank:

i've basically had a paper due every monday the whole semester so i'm used to bangin 'em out once a week so going out on the weekends isn't a big deal... but... this weds. i have a 10 page draft due (double spaced, thank god)...

it's an easy and opinion based paper but wtf i want some time for me dammit!! grrr :mad: only 4 more weeks left... then i'm going home to sleep for a month!

Originally posted by mssabina

me.... :blank:

i've basically had a paper due every monday the whole semester so i'm used to bangin 'em out once a week so going out on the weekends isn't a big deal... but... this weds. i have a 10 page draft due (double spaced, thank god)...

it's an easy and opinion based paper but wtf i want some time for me dammit!! grrr :mad: only 4 more weeks left... then i'm going home to sleep for a month!

Quit yer bitching and do your paper!! :tongue:;)