Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The New Richie Santana Fan Club

Originally posted by angelicious

Danielle, can you get a better pic of van diesel, i dont like that pic of him.

Story is I tell danielle "ummm Richie Santana is hot" she thinks i said he is spinning hot tonight, I said "No I meant He is HOT!!"

lol

As you can see she agrees.

Deelite, I must agree with angelicious on the VinDiesel pic...If you go to VinDiesel.com or the website for his movie knockaround guys there are some really good ones:drool:

Originally posted by deeelite1

god jess, are you trying to be a club god by x-mas, get off the computer all ready, and come over and hang out w/ me and deeelite we are hungry and we want you to cook us some food and mow her lawn........hey that was cool last night when you wrote "richie" on your right boob, and "santana" on the left one and flashed him your tits!!! and deeelite had "Is" on her right but cheek and "hot" on the left!!! quite a show girls!!!............oh and hunnie, by the way it was nice meeting you..........i'll nominate you for HUNNIE of the year for 2003.......oh and deeelite told me to tell that me and her are eating mushrooms!!! "what ever that means??? to tell you the truth she is actually wolfing down a burger and ketchup is all over her shirt, what a slob!!!

lol...mushrooms huh??? :tongue:

Nice meeting you too babydoll!!! I'm pissed I did'nt bring my camera! :mad: Next time put on your happy faces :cheese:

cause hunnie the picture freak will be armed!!!!!!!:D

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

I know...:laugh: Next time we have to wear our hair the same so we recognize each other:laugh: What are your plans for tonite darrrrliiiinnnggg;)

tonight i do H.W.

watch the jet game (get disgusted)

watch the sopranos (get disgusted)

and thats about all........

OR

i may skip the jets game & the sopranos and go to the movies...

HOw bout you???

Has been for a few years now, always enjoy listening to him and thoroughly enjoyed working and hanging with him. I can't wait to get out and hear him again soon. His performances at Temps the last two summers during the weekend of the 4th of July were fucking phenomenal, and he is always on point whenever I hear him. Not to mention one of the nicest, down to earth guys I ever met in this business. Go Richie!!!!

Originally posted by badassmafuka

First of all Deelite dont hate on Denny because he puts Richie Santana to shame.....

Not ripping on Richie but cannot compare the two

This thread is not a comparison between denny and richie @ all!

This thread is about the fact that richie is bangin hot!

It was a joke :tongue: