Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko Saturday Review

MUSIC WAS SIIIICK. RICHIE DEFINITELY DROPPED SOME NEW BOMBS ON US. GOOD SHIT. GOT THERE AT ABOUT 11. I WAS WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY TOO DRUNK OR ELSE MY REVIEW WOULD HAVE MORE SUBSTANCE TO IT. SORRY. BASICALLY, GOOD TIME, GOOD CROWD, SOME DRAMA (DONT ASK), BEAUTIFUL GIRLS you know who u are ;) )......

last night was incredible...music was banging....santana ripped it all night long....props to Prime....tore it up.....just wish i could have gotten there a little earlier to hear you drop movian force...tight shit though...keep it up....everything about last night was banging..and for whoever was here for afterhours last night(you know who you guys are)....how many people were here?????and does anyone remember what the hell happened???insane night

Originally posted by whitecamaro

last night was incredible...music was banging....santana ripped it all night long....props to Prime....tore it up.....just wish i could have gotten there a little earlier to hear you drop movian force...tight shit though...keep it up....everything about last night was banging..and for whoever was here for afterhours last night(you know who you guys are)....how many people were here?????and does anyone remember what the hell happened???insane night

i think i was there. was it the afterhours where those girls ran out of gas???:eek:

props to Prime....tore it up.....just wish i could have gotten there a little earlier to hear you drop movian force...tight shit though...keep it up....

tHANKS DOOD....I appreciated to be able to play...but i was just getting warmed up...i had do what iwas i was suppose to do..Open for Richie...I had fun and im sure to be back again some time...P

that is it.....were you the one with the red shirt i think...last night was a little blurry

blurry isnt the word....when you asked if i was the one with the red shirt i had trouble remembering what color my shirt was...>HAHAHAH

Originally posted by ericone

MUSIC WAS SIIIICK. RICHIE DEFINITELY DROPPED SOME NEW BOMBS ON US.

Did you make it to SF?

Richie Santana definitely impressed me last night. I was definitely not expecting that kind of set from home. Yowza!!!

I'll be back for another RS set. :eek:

Armenio and Sergio, Thanks again ;)

Next Saturday stay tuned: Joe Armenio does 59 shots, one for each year of his birthday.

blurry isnt the word....when you asked if i was the one with the red shirt i had trouble remembering what color my shirt was...>HAHAHAH

yea i remember you though....me, you, and binoy were spinnin in the room together for a little...had no idea it was you though lol....def not even blurry, more like legally blind last night

Another Deko Saturday to put down in the scrapbook. Joe A thanks for the door treatment.:aright: Good job Prime..you got skills to pay the bills. I was super impressed with Richie Santana. Absolutely ripping tracks apart...Hypnotized :eek: That crazy mofo had me movin and groovin. Nice to see all the peeps as usual and meeting some new ones. Afterhours was a little reeeediculous as well. :rock: Guest DJ Binoy rippin it up. Anyways, shouts to all my peoples that made this Saturday quite the night. You know who you are

Originally posted by djdanfury

Did you make it to SF?

Richie Santana definitely impressed me last night. I was definitely not expecting that kind of set from home. Yowza!!!

I'll be back for another RS set. :eek:

Armenio and Sergio, Thanks again ;)

Next Saturday stay tuned: Joe Armenio does 59 shots, one for each year of his birthday.

yes, unfortunately i made it to sf...first time there since april....wont be going back for a LOOOOOOOOONG time....well, maybe:laugh:

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

looks like i missed a sick night especially the afterhours. unfortunatly after hours fri ngiht and my dayt sat killed me plus im sick so just stayed in and snuggled and slept. i am sure there are other sick nights to come. although i always miss the bangin ones

yup...you def missed one of the best nights so far......SUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Last night was sick! I had a great time...the music was unbelievable!

I have'nt found myself dancing that much in one night since the summer!

Shoutouts to all the cpers there.....especially the cute drunk ones ;)

Special shoutouts to my new cp girls....deelite, angelicious & dknybaby!!! and a special shoutout to Barbiegirl for the hook-up on friday and her boyfriends for the great cd!!...thanx baby :D

I never made it afterhours cause Mr. danfury never called to wake me up....but from the looks of it he did'nt go either..in which case your off the hook dan!

Last night was definatley 1 of my favorites!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by hunnie818

Last night was sick! I had a great time...the music was unbelievable!

I have'nt found myself dancing that much in one night since the summer!

Shoutouts to all the cpers there.....especially the cute drunk ones ;)

Special shoutouts to my new cp girls....deelite, angelicious & dknybaby!!! and a special shoutout to Barbiegirl for the hook-up on friday and her boyfriends for the great cd!!...thanx baby :D

I never made it afterhours cause Mr. danfury never called to wake me up....but from the looks of it he did'nt go either..in which case your off the hook dan!

Last night was definatley 1 of my favorites!!!!!!!!

two quick questions:

1. did i call u to go to sf?

2. i have your phone number????:laugh:

two quick questions:

1. did i call u to go to sf?

2. i have your phone number????:laugh:

1. no you did'nt call me to go...i was supposed to call you

but dan never called me so i never woke up

2. yes you have my phone # silly & i have yours! you drunk slut!:tongue: