Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Got Joey's?...

Dan you sick FUCK

Do you ever take a break ?

It's fucking sunday night, I would understand if you didn't go out friday or saturday, but you went out thurs, friday, saturday morning to ARC, saturday night to Deko and who knows probaly Factory afterhours you cracker.

Why don't you just stay home and watch the Jets game and Sopranos or go to the movies and watch 8 mile.

Give your body a break, before you hit the wall.

Dan do you remember calling me up at 8:30 am saturday morning? You screaming through this loud music..TEMPKID get to ARC now....you fucking nut, at 8:30am in the morning.......

What is wrong with you?

Are you going for some kind of record ?

Kosta no more abuse on Dan, he got his share this week

Thesanmand was last week.

Brian1500 asked for a spechial request and wants us to bash XXXsplashXXX this week.

Dan has enuff problems with not being able to stay in one night.

Dan what are you on? Your like the energizer Bunny.

Dan you have many, many years ahead of you in life

Don't use all your energy up before you even hit your mid 20's

I THINK somebodu needs to have a talk with you parents

Originally posted by angelicious

:laugh:

too funny, i might go not sure though. tired from lastnight at deko.

You have to come. 12:00 Diane's Birthday starts and ends on next sunday....tues, saints

wed, abyss.

thurs carusos/Metro

Friday Metro

Saturday SP/SG

Sunday Joeys

I guess I just needed an excuse to go out EVERY night of the week:D

Originally posted by tempkid

Dan you sick FUCK

Do you ever take a break ?

It's fucking sunday night, I would understand if you didn't go out friday or saturday, but you went out thurs, friday, saturday morning to ARC, saturday night to Deko and who knows probaly Factory afterhours you cracker.

Why don't you just stay home and watch the Jets game and Sopranos or go to the movies and watch 8 mile.

Give your body a break, before you hit the wall.

Dan do you remember calling me up at 8:30 am saturday morning? You screaming through this loud music..TEMPKID get to ARC now....you fucking nut, at 8:30am in the morning.......

What is wrong with you?

Are you going for some kind of record ?

Kosta no more abuse on Dan, he got his share this week

Thesanmand was last week.

Brian1500 asked for a spechial request and wants us to bash XXXsplashXXX this week.

Dan has enuff problems with not being able to stay in one night.

Dan what are you on? Your like the energizer Bunny.

Dan you have many, many years ahead of you in life

Don't use all your energy up before you even hit your mid 20's

I THINK somebodu needs to have a talk with you parents

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

bro, listen. I have a great time when I go out. My job doesn't require me to be sober when I get in to work, and money isn't really a problem for me either. So why not? I might as well enjoy going out all the time now, rather then have a long term girlfriend and watch Friends every night and be in bed by midnight. I'll save that for later... when I hit 30 in 6 years, and I am still doing this, I will have to reevaluate my life...hahahha .

The funny thing is, I don't get sick of it. Tempkid thanks for the concern though kid...;)

My next step is either buying a one way ticket to Vegas or Cancun and living there ....:laugh: :laugh:

I hear you Dan, but I used to be the same way

atleast 4 nights a week and some times 5.

I did this for two years, when I was 20/21

and I finally hit the wall 2 years ago, now I'm lucky if I can do 2 nights a week.

I'm just looking out for a homey.

I'm with you with that Vegas/cancun Idea,

wait better yet .......IBIZA.............

Originally posted by tempkid

I hear you Dan, but I used to be the same way

atleast 4 nights a week and some times 5.

I did this for two years, when I was 20/21

and I finally hit the wall 2 years ago, now I'm lucky if I can do 2 nights a week.

I'm just looking out for a homey.

I'm with you with that Vegas/cancun Idea,

wait better yet .......IBIZA.............

Just waiting for some cash to come in, and It's a done deal... ;)

YOu will be invited when I open up the SOund Factory in Cancun :eek: :eek: :eek: ....

Awesome night at Joeys.

Good seeing cp heads ml2k1 unclevinny pussyassmafucka deelite(i didnt know it was you and everyone else i forgot)

Joeboz thanks for the champagne I dont think Diane is going to remember her B-day a lil tipsy!!

Jamie you da man thanks bro

Adam bill mikeroman good seeing you all thanks for everything.

Bigmurray always takin care of me youre a stand up guy one of the best in the biz!! Thanks for everything as aalways

Danfury youre a pisser!!!:D Def a cool night.

Mike rizzo didnt talk to ya much but you had youre hands full, Awesome job tonight as usual. going to bed know see ya soon.

Kosta P.

Originally posted by stardo

I should not have been behind the wheel last night

:drunk:

Big murray thanks for letting me in.

Deelite i love you!!!!!!!

Badass Choopa are woozies who didnt stay till the end of the night

Choopa my jacket in your car?

MLK nice to meet you:)

hmmm .... i forgot about that .... its probably where u left it in the backseat. i'll get it to you somehow. if badass was not such a "softee" we would have stayed till the end and you would have your jacket.

LOL Good seeing you too Kosta.. At least now you know who I am.

BillyChoopBobbySoft.. U guys missed the entertainment of Malupajimjanga Brazilian dancers..

BadAss It was allll about that hat you had on.. Random Chicks kissing your hand like your some sort of celeb.. Too funny.

Stardo.. You were my partner in crime last night..I'm so happy I found someone that does Mission's with me.. LOL.. WHAT THE HELL WAS UP WITH THOSE STALKERS WANTING US TO GO TO CHEETAH...

bOBBYchulolitolalicious... FIre It Up.

and CHoop Last but not least, If it wasn't for you none of us would have had the pleasure of chillin with Reina.. y ou pointed her out.. lol We had no clue.

Y aY Joeys'.

Originally posted by deeelite1

LOL Good seeing you too Kosta.. At least now you know who I am.

BillyChoopBobbySoft.. U guys missed the entertainment of Malupajimjanga Brazilian dancers..

BadAss It was allll about that hat you had on.. Random Chicks kissing your hand like your some sort of celeb.. Too funny.

Stardo.. You were my partner in crime last night..I'm so happy I found someone that does Mission's with me.. LOL.. WHAT THE HELL WAS UP WITH THOSE STALKERS WANTING US TO GO TO CHEETAH...

bOBBYchulolitolalicious... FIre It Up.

and CHoop Last but not least, If it wasn't for you none of us would have had the pleasure of chillin with Reina.. y ou pointed her out.. lol We had no clue.

Y aY Joeys'.

DEELITE .... GLAD YOU AND UR PARTNER IN CRIME HAD A GOOD TIME. IF MY CREW WASN'T SOFT LAST NIGHT I WOULD HAVE STAYED AND PARTIED THE REST OF THE NIGHT. ANYTIME YOU ALL WANNA CHILL HIT ME ON THE CELLIE ! SEE YOU ALL AT THE VI-CHEESE-TEK / JOE CAROLLA AFTERHOURS PRODUCTION !!!!

Originally posted by djchoopa

DEELITE .... GLAD YOU AND UR PARTNER IN CRIME HAD A GOOD TIME. IF MY CREW WASN'T SOFT LAST NIGHT I WOULD HAVE STAYED AND PARTIED THE REST OF THE NIGHT. ANYTIME YOU ALL WANNA CHILL HIT ME ON THE CELLIE ! SEE YOU ALL AT THE VI-CHEESE-TEK / JOE CAROLLA AFTERHOURS PRODUCTION !!!!

I didnt know you had a crew Choopa, soft your the soft one you agreed to go home.... plus I dont wake up at 10 for work 6 am here....... and thanks to all you guys for dragging me out never made it to work

Originally posted by deeelite1

Voodoo Lounge, PM me and give me your address, I'll email you pics of Halloween so you know who we are.

:D

HOW ABOUT SENDING ME THE PICS BECAUSE I HAD TO DJ THE ENTIRE PARTY AND DIDN'T GET TIME TO EVEN COME DOWN FROM THE BOOTH AND SEE WHAT EVERYONE WAS DRESSED AS ...

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Thursdays CLUB BED but for the ladies who are interested PM me and I will provide you with the address to this exclusive venue:D

Exclusive......Billy your bed is about exclusive as the girls in the "Happy Ending massage parlors" you go to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!