Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Submission

Unbound

Hello Big Bad Wolf! :D :D lol

To answer your question... MEMEME!!!! There are times I like to be in control, but usually I just LOVE to be dominated... The idea of being 100% submissive (ie, being tied up and blindfolded), which I've yet to experience... something about having no control over the situation... it's like you're being "forced" to do something you wanted to do in the first place. Also, there's something very erotic about being completely at someone else's mercy, about having that much trust in another person, to know that even though you're defenseless, everything he does will be to please you...

IDK, it just makes my blood boil... :devil:

Originally posted by phatman

...you know, you need to get these last few experiences locked in...i'm keeping a log and will be ready and waiting...;)

cheesecake in t-minus....?...maybe this coming sunday if youre around...

I know, I know, I've been wanting to do this for some time now. Well, it's good to have something to look forward to. :)

This weekend's no good for cheesecake... I have my great-great-aunt's *100th* birthday party on Saturday afternoon, then drinks, then more drinks, then Vinyl... and as you might imagine, Sunday after Vinyl I'm not going to be in a cheesecake-eating state. The next weekend should be fine, if you're going to be around!

from my experience and things that i read about submission i learned that there are two typed of submissives, while one isn´t really a "submissive".

type one is the type that tells you to blindfold them and tie you to their bed, etc., in other words, you arrange beforehand what will happen in most cases AND if the partner does something the submissive doesn´t like the submissive stops to play along. so in effect, type one isn´t a REAL submissive as he is only submissive as long as he likes what happens. the submissive type one doesn´t *really* give all the power to the partner. think of that: say your fucking with your boss. she says "you can do with me what you want tonight, but if i don´t like it, you´re fired"... who´s got the POWER? who´s still the BOSS in there then?

type two is the type that gives the power away COMPLETELY, without conditions or anything, that is a REAL submissive. someone that tells you "do anything you want with me", who doesn´t complain about anything as he is now COMPLETELY yours. you can do EVERYTHING you want to the submissive, hurt him, embarass him, cause him pleasure, leave him on the bed ignoring him, etc., and he won´t object cause he gave the power COMPLETELY to you. he is your toy and you can do anything you want with your toy, the toy has no will of it´s own and it is over when YOU decide it´s over. that´s what they get off on, giving themselves to someone completely and letting them decide to the fullest what to do with them. "whatever YOU do the submissive is RIGHT", that´s the mindset.

also, there are those that are submissive only when it comes to sex but are very dominant in regular life and of course there are those that are generally submissive or submissive in life and dominant when it comes to sex.

tastyt, i´m curious, what type would you say you are?

also, if you want to watch a good film on dominace/submission watch "tokyo decadence" (don´t know if i spelt "decadence" right), you should be able to get it in any blockbuster.

Originally posted by tastey

from my experience and things that i read about submission i learned that there are two typed of submissives, while one isn´t really a "submissive".

type one is the type that tells you to blindfold them and tie you to their bed, etc., in other words, you arrange beforehand what will happen in most cases AND if the partner does something the submissive doesn´t like the submissive stops to play along. so in effect, type one isn´t a REAL submissive as he is only submissive as long as he likes what happens. the submissive type one doesn´t *really* give all the power to the partner. think of that: say your fucking with your boss. she says "you can do with me what you want tonight, but if i don´t like it, you´re fired"... who´s got the POWER? who´s still the BOSS in there then?

tastyt, i´m curious, what type would you say you are?

Definitely the first kind... I could never give up control 100%... nor do I have no desire to be humiliated or anything of that nature...

Originally posted by tastyt

Definitely the first kind... I could never give up control 100%... nor do I have no desire to be humiliated or anything of that nature...

see, then you´re no real sub. it is ROLEPLAYING that you´re into :)

and for a real sub his desire doesn´t count as he has no power AT ALL and gives himself 100% to his partner. what his partner does to him is good for him and he deserves everything his partner does to him.

just wanted to clarify...