Clubplanet Nightlife Community

College Football - still undefeated

joeygk

Oklahoma is outta there!!!!!!!!

Damn, talk about a conflict of interest --------->

there are only 2 undefeated teams left, Univ of Miami & Ohio State, and I'll have alumni status w/ both schools. Who the f*ck do I support???? Although if it came down to it, Miami would wax OSU. :D

Originally posted by joeygk

Oklahoma is outta there!!!!!!!!

Damn, talk about a conflict of interest --------->

there are only 2 undefeated teams left, Univ of Miami & Ohio State, and I'll have alumni status w/ both schools. Who the f*ck do I support???? Although if it came down to it, Miami would wax OSU. :D

watch it joey...OSU has a history of blowing it against Michigan..i wouldnt count oklahoma out of it entirely yet..what i dont know is what is Iowa doing ranked #4?

I wouldn’t start the fiesta in coral gables yet. The canes next three opponents Pittsburgh, Syracuse, and Virginia Tech can create havoc in the BCS polls, if they any of them knock off the Canes, and those three teams have the ability to pull off the upset.

Joey, Ohio State won't get passed Michigan, mark my words. That is a very heated rivalry and Michigan is playing spoiler this year ... As far as the Canes are concerned, they decided to step it up at the right time. These last three games are decisive conference games and ALL could be lost if they don't play right. They have to be VERY careful with that November 30th game @ Syracuse, especially since they knocked off Virginia Tech in Blacksburg

All Miami needs to do is beat the remaining teams. The victories don't even need to be blowouts...we'll keep winning.....just watch....sure Syracuse could give us a problem in the Carrier Dome(as usual)....but we will win.....sure VT might give us a problem....but we will win......Miami is the best team in college football.