Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is my body language all wrong

stardo

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

If ya really need some help, ya can practice on me Star....

Just drop the line on me, and I'll play along like its for real... show ya what kinda reaction to look for and all... just to help YOU out...

Ok great come friday to Rs and the 252 we'll practice my new moves through out the evening

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol yeah you have no idea how embarrassing it was....

my friend points at me, and says "everyone look, she just fell" and the whole freakin bar turns to see me on the floor with the bar stool on top of me!!!

it definitely goes on my list of MOST embarrassing moments :tongue:

Originally posted by deeelite1

Stardo I Know what you need to do.. Throw on all black, go out and do the Brazilian Mallupachboopa dance.

That will seduce EVERYONE within a 10 mile radius.

OK and where is 252 again?

Bloomfield I think. I will be trying out my picking up hottie moves so you have to be there for support. You doing RS too? We should meet up

Most Definatley.. I told you I'm down.

where the hell is Bloomfield.. Oh well who cares I'm going anyway. I'm gonna have to be on RedBull overload cuz I gotta work on Saturday but Its alll good.

I got 3 hours of sleep and Im feeling like a million bucks regardless.

Originally posted by deeelite1

Most Definatley.. I told you I'm down.

where the hell is Bloomfield.. Oh well who cares I'm going anyway. I'm gonna have to be on RedBull overload cuz I gotta work on Saturday but Its alll good.

I got 3 hours of sleep and Im feeling like a million bucks regardless.

I had total red bull OD last night. I should not have been behind the wheel.

I think i know where bloomfield is I might go there with the guys so i dont get lost. Def give me a call.

I had so much fun last night . Those bazilians were going offf. ahhahaa

Originally posted by stardo

Im so not like that though. I figure if a guy likes you he will first ask you and then you go from there. I just cant make a move im stupid like that. I mean what would i say any way?

your a good looking chick so u can get away with making he first move becouse there isn't to many guys out there that will turn u down

my opinion on u you come off as just 1 of the guys like you can say stuff in front of u that u normally wouldn't say in frnt of a chick just my opinion i could be wrong

Attractive women (with brains!!) are also intimidating to the average male Star....

so many of them are afraid to approach you.....

Not everyone has the confidence to put themselves up on the line for rejection like that....

Aside from myself, The Donkeys, NJStacked, Schlonger, Dogekid, Rodigga, DanFury, BMW4Jay, IBclubbin, JoeyJuice and Whitecamaro... most men are not built to perfection and do not have the levels of confidence we have within us...

We are currently taking applications for our Sexymuthu Fan Club (SFC for short) PM me and I will send you out the application... the board will convene at the end of this month and vote on new members... looks like there are 10 slots open for this year's team....

Yes girls, make a wish and it may come true!!!!!

Originally posted by trewguy

your a good looking chick so u can get away with making he first move becouse there isn't to many guys out there that will turn u down

my opinion on u you come off as just 1 of the guys like you can say stuff in front of u that u normally wouldn't say in frnt of a chick just my opinion i could be wrong

I am one of the but Im very feminine at the same time

couple a things..

bus...thx for the acknowledgement in your list of untouchables

stardo...i think it's your smelly breath :no: kidding. keep doin whacha doin. you don't need to change your game for anybody.

all....bloomfield is the wonderful town that i live in. it's in the midst of montclair, glen ridge, newark, nutley, belleville. ring a bell? if anyone needs directions to this 252 spot, i live about 2 blocks away and can help out. :aright:

Originally posted by dogekid

couple a things..

bus...thx for the acknowledgement in your list of untouchables

stardo...i think it's your smelly breath :no: kidding. keep doin whacha doin. you don't need to change your game for anybody.

all....bloomfield is the wonderful town that i live in. it's in the midst of montclair, glen ridge, newark, nutley, belleville. ring a bell? if anyone needs directions to this 252 spot, i live about 2 blocks away and can help out. :aright:

You dont like my breaft??????????????

I think I have good breaft:(

Does anyone else think I have bad breath???????????

AT this rate im never going to find a man I like.

Damn... this is a bid date Friday....

Better hit double sessions at the gym all week, and set up some tanning appts.... lmao!!!

Star, after the dating lessons, I have a few wrestling moves ta show ya.... just for fun....

no charge of course....

See ya Friday there spicy chicken.....

Your all talk. I wouldnt even dance with me a deko:rolleyes:

I'll be scratchin around the chicken pen all day and night at SF for classics night... I'll save some moves for ya...

We'll bugout together on the dancefloor and shake some feathers.....

You might have to wait on line with all these new moves im going to learn my coop may be flocked with roosters. ahhaha

You might have to wait on line with all these new moves im going to learn my coop may be flocked with roosters. ahhaha

Chikadee.....your going to SF for classic night???:confused:

If you go...I am sooooooo there! and i'm gonna wear sneakers...

Please remain calm...do not attempt to leave the dance floor!

You would tell me right if i had it?????

ARe u going to the bloomfield after hours and rs

i don't think i'd tell you bout the breath just yet.

RS no. bloomfield, probably. my crew is bein weak these days so i'll need some company. why don't you, shortbus, sicilia, hunnie, and whoever else said they were comin park at my house and we'll walk over? 2 blocks, literally.

if you're all seriousl bout goin, i can get a whole bunch of airline size bottles of liquor to bring over there....that's the only thing allowed in. or we can just have some drinks at my place and then go over. i'm down for whatever.

Originally posted by hunnie818

Chikadee.....your going to SF for classic night???:confused:

If you go...I am sooooooo there! and i'm gonna wear sneakers...

Please remain calm...do not attempt to leave the dance floor!

great i will call u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I might go sat to for armenios b-day