Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Great Sopranos episode last night

georgeacasta2

Originally posted by bbflux

It WAS a great episode!!! very dark.... BTW, Ralphie pretty much admitted to it when he said something like... "who gives a shit anyway, it was a f***ing horse..." I was thinking, 'that's the end of Ralphpie' :eek:

I wonder if ralphie didn't kill the horse and was being setup by that dude whom ralphie talked shit about his wife, the underboss.

I think Ralphie did it, it's all about that 200k insurance policy.:D poor Ralphie I guess Tony, gets that hottie Valentina for himself. :tongue:can’t wait to see what happens with Furio and Carmela, I think Furio is fixing to get his groove on, which is a big :nono: where the hell is Meadow..:(

Guest saleen351

Real life or fiction?

As i was watching it last night, and yelling at the other tv, (we ran a two tv system to watch the game and the show) some things were taken from real life.

1.Vincent "Chin" Gigante runs the Genovese family which over sees Goti's family and 3 other crime families, faked his mental state to avoid going to jail. He use to walk the streets of nyc and philly in his bathrobe. But he got caught...

2. Years ago, Gotti's kid was killed when the kid screwed up and was hit by a car driven by his neighbor. It was the kids fault but when Gotti was out of town, the neighbor was never seen again.. Hmmmmmmmm. At first I thought there were going there in the show, with Ralphie doing something stupid to the kid or his family.

I think pauly burned down the stables. And i think Pauly will get blamed for Ralphie disapearance after he told tony and others he is gonna kill him. I think the rif between tony and carmen is over pauly. I think pauly is going to work for them. In which case Tony can't touch him unless Carmens Boss gives them the ok, just like 2 episodes ago...

I think we may see the two families fighting each other... The staten island boys vs the nj boys. Remember now Carmen looked out for pauly cause pauly told him about the comments about his wife and her ass.

Originally posted by saleen351

1.Vincent "Chin" Gigante runs the Genovese family which over sees Goti's family and 3 other crime families, faked his mental state to avoid going to jail. He use to walk the streets of nyc and philly in his bathrobe. But he got caught...

I think the genovese family is the family the movie goodfellas was based on.

Originally posted by saleen351

I think pauly burned down the stables. And i think Pauly will get blamed for Ralphie disapearance after he told tony and others he is gonna kill him. I think the rif between tony and carmen is over pauly. I think pauly is going to work for them. In which case Tony can't touch him unless Carmens Boss gives them the ok, just like 2 episodes ago...

I think we may see the two families fighting each other... The staten island boys vs the nj boys. Remember now Carmen looked out for pauly cause pauly told him about the comments about his wife and her ass.

Good theory.

why would Pauly burn down the stables? I think Ralphie did it and I'm glad to see him go down like he did. From the scenes for next week you can deff. tell that Carmin and the Staten Island crew will be at odds with the NJ boys. :eek:

what a great hour of tv!:D

Guest saleen351

if you guys ever wanted some good reading, go find a book on how Gotti rose to fame. The FBI is responsible for making the Teflon Don the boss.... Then Gotti gunned down all the bosses of the family out side a steak resturante in NYC and took over power... Because of our laws Gotti got to live and killed 100's of people over the years...