Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i think today was the most relaxing day

Originally posted by ou812

ahhhhhhhhh.........................all I can see are white walls and cubicles. :blown:

well, don't think i go galavanting all fucken day long......this was driving to work and when i went out to lunch........you need fresh air.....go outside but, i guess you wouldn't be able to see as many trees unless you are in a suburban area...or a park...but, the park effect is not the same....as all along the streets.....you know.....?

relaxing my ASS !!!

:compsux:

i swear sometimes i can't stand the people i work with, they are so friggin' stupid i want to just go postal and take out every SOB in this damn place :blown:

i'm sorry if they don't understand the accountig system i work on, i'm sorry if there last job didn't have the same software and theirs was so much better, i'm sorry that they went to college for soil sampling and not ACCOUNTING so there is no way they will ever understand what the F i'm taklking about !!!

besides that - YES the leaves are pretty

:D

Originally posted by siciliagirl

well, don't think i go galavanting all fucken day long......this was driving to work and when i went out to lunch........you need fresh air.....go outside but, i guess you wouldn't be able to see as many trees unless you are in a suburban area...or a park...but, the park effect is not the same....as all along the streets.....you know.....?

What did you take another 3hr lunch?

Originally posted by barbiegirl

relaxing my ASS !!!

:compsux:

i swear sometimes i can't stand the people i work with, they are so friggin' stupid i want to just go postal and take out every SOB in this damn place :blown:

i'm sorry if they don't understand the accountig system i work on, i'm sorry if there last job didn't have the same software and theirs was so much better, i'm sorry that they went to college for soil sampling and not ACCOUNTING so there is no way they will ever understand what the F i'm taklking about !!!

besides that - YES the leaves are pretty

:D

at first i thought you misunderstood.....that was funny!

i'm such a people person....now i might start to hate people ...just had to add this in....

in the car.......has anyone else noticed how beautiful and colorful the leaves are......? like a pinkish, mango kinda color.....it's very relaxing ........and it kept my mind off of the asshole driving in front of me

if you really like the colorful leaves there are alot in my yard. you can admire them all as you load them into bags for pick up this friday HAHAHHA

aaaaahhhhhhaaaaaaaa......i knew you were gonna chime in and say that.....MIND YOUR BUSINESS!!! J/K:D .....but, to answer your question....no, it was only 1 hr 45 min today.

What are you saying Im predictable now...Bet you werent expecting this :hump::bj: