Clubplanet Nightlife Community

thanksgiving eve : where is everyone going????

i was just wondering where the hell is everyone going on that night... it is one of the biggest nights in jersey for clubing cuz everyone is home. i cant lie i love club abyss on that night cuz it is always jumping and filled with people but i also love my deko ladies and crowd. so , i am a little confused this year. i might even hit both who knows

let me know what all u cp heads r doing that night??????????

Originally posted by notallthere

IM CAMPING OUT AT LIMLIGHT

I'm camping out w/ you! Limelight baby!!

No way am i getting packed into deko like a sardine on the biggest club night of the year!

I need to dance my asss off and get f*cked up! no waiting 25 minutes @ the bar for a drink!

Danny tenaglia...wa wa!!!

Originally posted by hunnie818

I'm camping out w/ you! Limelight baby!!

No way am i getting packed into deko like a sardine on the biggest club night of the year!

I need to dance my asss off and get f*cked up! no waiting 25 minutes @ the bar for a drink!

Danny tenaglia...wa wa!!!

Take me with you!! I want to hear DT@LIMELIGHT..Seriously, I have been trying to convince my friends in Jersey city to go and they wont do it:mad:

Originally posted by hunnie818

no doubt! i'll scoop ya up :D

i really hope u gotta dd driver hunnie cuz we all know how shitty u get lol but its all good cuz i do the same.. hahaha its all about a good time dancing,drinking,and just talking with others.. everyone bsafe that night... just remember your mommas r cooking turkey the next day for ya... u gott a love it eating turkey with a hangover:laugh: