Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WTF is up with LEVEL? GA is gone..

thehog

Originally posted by x-t-c

i will say this. i think gerry kelly is a great club owner, when it comes to club issues and decorations and typical south beach nightlife. but when it comes to music, its just not there. i remember at the Bliss party in July, someone went up to him and asked "hey, who's spinning right now?". he was like, HUH??Who?

it was only parks & wilson on the decks. they really need some guest dj's in there. people will and have gotten bored of george acosta and eddie g. week in and out. i love both trance and house just as equally, but george acosta is just totally played out,

(same songs every week), and the 2 times ive heard eddie g, i felt like :blown: . Eddie G SUX......

The Bliss party is the last time I was at level and they were killer. I guess you summed it up pretty good in saying the music it just not there. THat is why I have not and will not go untill some DJ's that I like come there.:idea: