Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Murderous Palestians

siceone

2 children were killed yesterday and 2 were burried

a man walked into a kibbutz in isreal and Gunned down two isreali children in thier mothers arms

equaly as sad 2 Palestinian children were buried after being shot by Isrealis soldiers in a guard tower..

I blame the palestinians for all the deaths and Especially for the deaths of the palestinian children Why Were these children around an isreali Gaurd tower while a mob fired upon the soldiers position...

The situation to me is just digusting

they should bulldoze the entire region and then build a 100 foot concrete wall down the entire border with a couple of entry-exits....it really is like a super complex fight between 2 children....it so tiresome to keep hearing these same stories....the world needs to pull together and create a solution that both parties have to agree to.....enough is enough.....

Originally posted by underwater

they should bulldoze the entire region and then build a 100 foot concrete wall down the entire border with a couple of entry-exits....it really is like a super complex fight between 2 children....it so tiresome to keep hearing these same stories....the world needs to pull together and create a solution that both parties have to agree to.....enough is enough.....

agreed!

I think the first step in reaching a solution is to get rid of extemist rulers (ie, Sharon and Arafat) and install much more moderate governments!

I can't believe Sharon's labor party quit because he wanted to build more settlements!!

Isn't thee a UN resolution banning ISrael from building more settlements?

Originally posted by raver_mania

agreed!

I think the first step in reaching a solution is to get rid of extemist rulers (ie, Sharon and Arafat) and install much more moderate governments!

I can't believe Sharon's labor party quit because he wanted to build more settlements!!

Isn't thee a UN resolution banning ISrael from building more settlements?

i think there is, and numerous officials from around the world have asked israel to stop as well. but do you think they will because the world asks them to? of course not, not as long as they're the 51st state.

Originally posted by sassa

i think there is, and numerous officials from around the world have asked israel to stop as well. but do you think they will because the world asks them to? of course not, not as long as they're the 51st state.

Here we go again..... blame the US for everything.... :rolleyes:

:tongue:

no, just going to the root of the problem.

ok, maybe the 51st state thing is going too far, but this is partly why sept. 11th happened. but i guess you're not willing to see that for yourself.

Nah....Isreal should def. be the 51st US state.....

:tongue:

no, just going to the root of the problem.

ok, maybe the 51st state thing is going too far, but this is partly why sept. 11th happened. but i guess you're not willing to see that for yourself.

Like I said blame the US for everything :rolleyes: