Clubplanet Nightlife Community

it's time boys & girls to vote for decembers'..........

HO HO HO HOTTIE OF THE MONTH FOR DECEMBER:

A MESSAGE FROM THE CEO:

b/c of last months popularity and great response to angelicious and the popularity it brought to her, we are going to start placing our votes now guys, and yes you girls can contribute too, and no cat fights and no shit talking about each other...............b/c, to tell you the truth angelicious is like yesterday's paper, she's old news and it was only a trial run............so me and my staff of male rock stars are on the prawl to find next months "HO HO HO HOTTIE" for the holiday spirit, so no need for stupid PM's and questionairs guys just find the hottie and tell me about her on this thread, tell me what she wore, how she looked, measurments, if she can dance, where you saw her, details fellas, details, and also tell us one good thing she has done to save the planet, and if you can post a picture..........we will discuss your votes and decide on december's hottie on december 1st..............so good luck girls and strut your stuff at the clubs..............

CEO and PRESIDENT of "HOTM" RODDIGGA

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Definately Solargirl she is fucking hot

oh hell ya!!!!! those new milford chicks are old news sorry angelicious, and deeeelite1, maybe next deeeecember deee$$$, just joking girls, actually from the buzzz around the clubs, deeelite1 is in the running!!!..........but remember i have the final say...........and so far guys here are some of our top chics....feel free to add at anytime

solargirl

doubledeuce

sexinthecity

hunnie (yeah you)

deeelite1

and 666bitch for showing us her tits!!!!!!

and we are trying to save solargirl for our summer edition of hottie of the summer so guys keep the girls coming!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

oh hell ya!!!!! those new milford chicks are old news sorry angelicious, and deeeelite1, maybe next deeeecember deee$$$, just joking girls, actually from the buzzz around the clubs, deeelite1 is in the running!!!..........but remember i have the final say...........and so far guys here are some of our top chics....feel free to add at anytime

solargirl

doubledeuce

sexinthecity

hunnie (yeah you)

deeelite1

and 666bitch for showing us her tits!!!!!!

and we are trying to save solargirl for our summer edition of hottie of the summer so guys keep the girls coming!!!!

lol......your so cute ;)

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

hey before we can vote someone has to post a picture. So far ill go with doubledeuce because shes the only pic really on here

NO BUDDY, you gotta get your ass away from your computer and see the real deal pal.................who knows what the girls are posting!!!! and yeah we can work off some pics too, but after this weekend at deko especially, most of our nominess were out and doing their thang, so you go girls!!!! work your way to the dance floor solargirl, i didn't get a chance to see ya shaker your thang!!!!oh and i would like to add miss. vivenfoxx or whatever her name was............seeing a girl behind the turn tables is def a turn on, you go girl!!!!! and if you can post that pic behind the turntables you blond bombshell..............

Originally posted by swngingjohnson

I vote for the blonde chick in the middle of Brian1500's sig.

that's little nicole. her voice is even hotter than she is, if you can believe that. but she ain't on CP i don't think, so she's out. doubledeuce comes in a close second, but i'll stick with my vote from last month and nominate deeelite...although i never really saw her outside of a halloween costume.

Originally posted by dogekid

that's little nicole. her voice is even hotter than she is, if you can believe that. but she ain't on CP i don't think, so she's out. doubledeuce comes in a close second, but i'll stick with my vote from last month and nominate deeelite...although i never really saw her outside of a halloween costume.

1) eric you are one of my head guys and you def have to understand w/ all the hotties out there we need to filter out some in the early stages of the month, and see which girl keeps "that look" going till thanksgiving eve, than to SF classic night!!!

2) and mr.dogekid, deeelite is def my pick, very classy girl, especially when we sat together all day sunday sharing her one person recliner, watched football together in our pajamas, ate cheesburgers as i licked ketchup off her chin, we downloaded clubmusic together, and sang reina accappelas all day,and giggled each other to sleep till it was time for her to go to joey's!!!! oh what a hottie, what ruined our night was angelicious barking at the front door!!! wanting a bite of our cheesburger

leave us alone angelicious, your old news!!!!

Originally posted by dogekid

what was she fo hollween

Originally posted by trewguy

what was she fo hollween

not that that was english, but i'm guessing you're asking if nicole was at the halloween party at voodoo?? if so, no she wasn't. deeelite was there (not hogan...that was my friend Vinny) and looks to be buddy buddy w/ our good friend roddigga. licking condiments off each other's bodies eh pal? good for you, however i may now have to rescind my vote.