Clubplanet Nightlife Community

it's time boys & girls to vote for decembers'..........

Originally posted by hunnie818

dont even try to steal my idea focker...i had it first! that is the CPHOTMMC way! :mad:

no shit? i didnt even read that thread so i had no idea it was ur idea! haha, figured i'd give u gals some privacy - THANKS FOR DOIN' THE SAME!!!!!!!!!:mad:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ericone

since novembers hottie of the month was only announced last week and we're ALREADY determining the next HOTM maybe we should just have hotties of the week, so everyone gets a little taste of hottieness....then at the end of the month the 4 hotties of the weeks will be entered into the monthly contest to be voted on. so every week theres a new hottie and then a supreme hottie at the end. then the next month, 4 more hotties....just lots and lots more hotties this way!:D

Eric you are so retarded. You are a Male SLUT!!

dont sweet talk me anymore!! lol

anyway, didnt i say there was a rumor last week that you may be the male hottie of the month, I bet you it will be true!!

To bad we wont be in the same month as we wanted. :(

Originally posted by angelicious

Eric you are so retarded. You are a Male SLUT!!

dont sweet talk me anymore!! lol

anyway, didnt i say there was a rumor last week that you may be the male hottie of the month, I bet you it will be true!!

To bad we wont be in the same month as we wanted. :(

bubbles, stop it!:eek:

Originally posted by djchoopa

in december ..... i gotta give it to my lil santa's helper ........ deelite. she the bomb-diggity and has personality <--- sorry jess(ms. november) ... its all about the personality !!!!!!!!;)

I love DEELITE she has one of the best personalities on the board I think I am going to marry her:D

Hey asshole since when the fuck were you ROMEO you dick sucking whore.... and you think she would give your camel jocking, ball licking dirty ass a chance...... Back off your bird, the only bird you will get close to is the girl you dated for three years with the diesel ass, wearing a one piece velvet Purple jumpsuit to TEMPS..... you fucking GREASY mother fucker who puts SOUL GLO (from the movie coming to America) in your hair

NOW BACK OFF YOU SLIMY BITCH:mad:

GO KILL YOURSELF:blown: :hat:

Originally posted by bobydigital

what do u think shes an idiot...she wouldnt give u the time of day bad ass...so back off MY BIRD!!!

wow, lotta heat revolving around miss deeelite these days. we should play duck duck goose and the winner gets to buy her a happy meal.

Dogekid what up Bobbydigital is my best friend I like tearing him apart wait till he reads this

anyways ATTENTION RODDIGGA

I would like to nominate a new hot chick hopefully I can post the picture she is the blonde next to me SOMEGIRL24 she doesnt post much but she is banging and she deserves a dinner so

Lori aka SOMEGIRL24 when you read this all you have to do is pm and we can go out for dinner:D ;)

I will try to post it later it is not working

LOL.. I go to a Knicks game and this is what goes on.

Choopa.. I'm your little helper for sure.. Too bad I've been slacking so bad lately due to my newfound addiction to this DAYUM board.

BadAsss - We are totally getting married and I am gonna cook BadAss turkies for all the future ThanksGiving's.

BobyDIgital - You called me a bird.. LMAO. booockbooock.

Dogekid - Did someone say happy meals?

Angelicious - If you want I'll pm you my pic, so you can vote.

Too easy with this board!

I've said numerous times that you guys are rank amateurs at best!

A proper thank you should be in order for adding some drama to your lifeless posts.

AND BTW Jennijugs: you have much to learn about bashing -take my coarse on sarchasm honey because you lack skills!

I may not post often anymore but this head still wears the crown!

:hat:

WHOA I SEE THIS IS GETTING INTERESTING!!!, and that is why eric we can only have hottie of the month, it builds up the drama!!!i luv it!!! keep battling it out girls, us guys we could care less!!!!

and to DJMIKEBUGOUT, yo bro not to worry all you gotta do is point the chick out at the club and she's nominated, no need for counsels and any of that shit......all my peeps out there are part of the staff!!! ya know, one luv kid, us guys gotta stick together.....at the end i will see who gets the most shout outs every month and she's hottie of the month!!! as some of us saw last months hottie abused her rein and that is why we are trying our hardest to rid of her!!! and make demember come quicker!!

and to angelicious, like i said earlier get your stubby finger off the computer and check out your competition out at the clubs.....and to the fellas post any pics you want

mr.badass, get that pic i wanna see this hottie

and to miss sin sational, you forgot to add us guys are also horny and can't help the fact that all we do is think of women, all day and all night!!!!!!!!!!!! and way to start the drama, it was bound to happen anyway w/ these girls

and last but not least to hunnie, you got my vote chica, and the boys have been hollarin at ya all month and that's all that matters!!!

good luck girls!!!!!!! and see ya on deeeeCember1st

You killl me...you silly goose! :D:tongue:;)

I gotto agree w/ you though...this whole council thing has been HARD!!!! I got like 40 pm's in 8 hours!

I agree w/ your way...us ladies should just shout em out or pick em out all month and just add it all up at the end from the post!

i'm still gonna post the survey thread though...too much yummy info to be found about all you fine young lads that way to give it up!!!!

DANG!!!!! :hat: ......(my new word)

anyways...you going to abyss tonight or deko tomorrow??