Clubplanet Nightlife Community

it's time boys & girls to vote for decembers'..........

Originally posted by hunnie818

You killl me...you silly goose! :D:tongue:;)

I gotto agree w/ you though...this whole council thing has been HARD!!!! I got like 40 pm's in 8 hours!

I agree w/ your way...us ladies should just shout em out or pick em out all month and just add it all up at the end from the post!

i'm still gonna post the survey thread though...too much yummy info to be found about all you fine young lads that way to give it up!!!!

DANG!!!!! :hat: ......(my new word)

anyways...you going to abyss tonight or deko tomorrow??

DEKO Saturday I never really go there but I will make an appearance

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by hunnie818

You killl me...you silly goose! :D:tongue:;)

I gotto agree w/ you though...this whole council thing has been HARD!!!! I got like 40 pm's in 8 hours!

I agree w/ your way...us ladies should just shout em out or pick em out all month and just add it all up at the end from the post!

i'm still gonna post the survey thread though...too much yummy info to be found about all you fine young lads that way to give it up!!!!

DANG!!!!! :hat: ......(my new word)

anyways...you going to abyss tonight or deko tomorrow??

hey hunnie of the year 2002-2003.........that's how i came up w/ last months hottie, she was last months buzzz, all i ket hearing was hey rod who's your friend?? and that's what you chics gotta do, look for that dude givin his best zoolander impression and wala "hottie of the month" that easy first lady, that easy.....oh and congrats to my boy ericone for november's hottie................and there is a poss. abyss/deko, it's a little bit of a treck for me so we'll see.................

and again good luck girls and keep up the battle, it's kinda funny

Originally posted by solargirl

Im going thurs. anyone else going?

solargirl you just made my decision alot easier...........looks like i'm gonna have to make an appearance............

all the nominees will most likely be in full affect that night huh girls...........from what i heard deeelite will be their, we all know hunnie's sleeps their, solargirl, doubleduece??? and from what i hear the place is already packed w/ cute girls...........you girls make our jobs as guys so much harder, literally,........... good looks, great smiles, fun to go out w/. great personalities........i luv you girls.............no fighting now gals

Originally posted by badassmafuka

I would like to nominate a new hot chick hopefully I can post the picture she is the blonde next to me SOMEGIRL24 she doesnt post much but she is banging and she deserves a dinner so

Lori aka SOMEGIRL24 when you read this all you have to do is pm and we can go out for dinner:D ;)

I will try to post it later it is not working

You are too cute! So nice to know you are always thinking about me!!! What picture do you have???

:D:kiss2:

Originally posted by roddigga

as some of us saw last months hottie abused her rein and that is why we are trying our hardest to rid of her!!! and make demember come quicker!!

and to angelicious, like i said earlier get your stubby finger off the computer and check out your competition out at the clubs.....and to the fellas post any pics you want

Rod, you said last month I abused my rein what are u talking about!?! First off, it wasnt last month, we are in the middle of the same month --> November. Second how did I abuse my rein? - was I suppose to Save the World, feed the starving children, help the environment?? Did I not wave my hand the right way?? I do nothing and I get picked on, no matter what I do, Uguh!!:(

Originally posted by angelicious

Rod, you said last month I abused my rein what are u talking about!?! First off, it wasnt last month, we are in the middle of the same month --> November. Second how did I abuse my rein? - was I suppose to Save the World, feed the starving children, help the environment?? Did I not wave my hand the right way?? I do nothing and I get picked on, no matter what I do, Uguh!!:(

angelicious sweeheart......hasnt this been going on for about 15-20 years now.....you think you would be used to it by now......than again Rod seems to get worse every year......he manipulates the minds of everyone around him....I could have a 102 degree fever with a broken leg and a flat tire and somehow he could convince me to go out and have a good time.......but angelicious..........we all will have our revenge on friday at riverstreet......any mishaps or mistakes will be pointed out.......dont screw up buddy.....ha ha ha :laugh::D:laugh:

Originally posted by dondiezel26

angelicious sweeheart......hasnt this been going on for about 15-20 years now.....you think you would be used to it by now......than again Rod seems to get worse every year......he manipulates the minds of everyone around him....I could have a 102 degree fever with a broken leg and a flat tire and somehow he could convince me to go out and have a good time.......but angelicious..........we all will have our revenge on friday at riverstreet......any mishaps or mistakes will be pointed out.......dont screw up buddy.....ha ha ha :laugh::D:laugh:

Yes!!! Dave I am right there with you on the mistakes. He better pray nothing goes wrong!! LOL