Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whats around north palm beach?

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

I will be going down to n palm this weekend and the last time i was there we went to a street that had tons of bars and lounges. I am not sure if it was n palm or west palm or one of the surrounding towns.

what other places are worth checking out in that area?

You were probably on Clematis St in downtown West Palm.

What's there? There's a decent lounge called Vivid, but it was very cramped couple times i've been there. Liquid Room is worth checking out.

Stay away from Club 109 and Monkey Club. Total trash.

If you're going to be up in WPB this weekend, it's worth travelling 20 minues down I95 to a place called Deluxe on Atlantic Ave. It's awesome on Friday nights.

Guest gabo

what about city place, is that by chlamydia street?

last time I was there was 2 years ago and dont really remember that much

that area seems really nice and a lot of fun so Ill def check it out...

City Place is full of restaurants and shops. Populated with many people on the weekend nights. A great place to take a date or your girlfriend, but if you're a single guy.....head to Clematis St.

City Place is maybe 3 miles west of Clematis off Ochochobee Dr....Relatively close

If you're a die-hard club goer...WPB might seem a little weak. Might want to take mrmatas2277 's advice

Guest gabo

sorry thats what I think of when i hear that word. its kinda funny when I think about it.bawawahahahahha

ok so I amleaving on fri for fl any other suggestions?? so far i have chlamydia street and city place. and if I want to venture out I have south beach... what else is close to palm beach