Clubplanet Nightlife Community

venu this thursday

djresident

anyone coming?

this thursday it's me, scott and guest dan spurling in the main room. there's also an industria fashion show...yaaaah!

nuvo thursday @ venu...the room looks awesome, the music will be ace, overall i'd say a quality night. and it's thursday so you can still keep those friday plans ;)

just say your on the deklab list at the door and recieve reduced admin.

peace!

davey wagz

Originally posted by djresident

anyone coming?

this thursday it's me, scott and guest dan spurling in the main room. there's also an industria fashion show...yaaaah!

nuvo thursday @ venu...the room looks awesome, the music will be ace, overall i'd say a quality night. and it's thursday so you can still keep those friday plans ;)

just say your on the deklab list at the door and recieve reduced admin.

peace!

davey wagz

of course i'll be there, although there was a bit of trouble at door last time, but i didn't talk to you first, so that could be why, or maybe b/c you weren't spinning or something.

anyway, this place (and you guys) seriously rock! i found my new thursday home!

btw, i never knew you were so good at lap dances! ;)

sorry about that snatch...we've had a few door complaints from people cause the mgmt have closed the guestlist too early...we have a meeting tonight to take care of those concerns.

i'm looking forward to this night, a one night stand of proper house music in the main room!:cool:

we like the system in the back, but for the fashion show on stage and the crowd we expect, main room will be bumping.

lata

wiggidy

Originally posted by djresident

sorry about that snatch...we've had a few door complaints from people cause the mgmt have closed the guestlist too early...we have a meeting tonight to take care of those concerns.

i'm looking forward to this night, a one night stand of proper house music in the main room!:cool:

we like the system in the back, but for the fashion show on stage and the crowd we expect, main room will be bumping.

lata

wiggidy

ahh, i see. yeah i can't wait for tomorrow, gonna be great! i like the back room a lot too though!