Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanksgiving Eve @metro Lounge......doors Open 5pm!!!!!

ml2k1

Are you guys ready for the BIGGEST party of the year.........

THANKSGIVING EVE @ METRO LOUNGE

DOORS OPEN 5PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET READY, HERES HOW THE NIGHTS GONNA GO:

For those that want to go out AFTERWORK or for those that just want to get a "headstart" on the night Metro Lounge will be open and ready to go at 5pm!

doors open 5pm!!!

DJ ROVEEN SPINNING FROM 5PM -9PM

and then..........get ready for the one and only.......

RICHIE RYDELL

from 9pm - close IN THE MAIN ROOM

AND IN THE BALLROOM:

DJ SWEVEL spinning old school house/hip -hop

We all know what thgis night is gonna be like so, to avoid the "mayham" at the door, get here a s early as possible!!!!!I am

Looking foward to this night, cant wait to spend it with the Metro Lounge family.

George b.

New years eve is the only night we can get away with the 24hour thing:eek: so just get to metro earlier on thanksgiving eve, it is amazing how long the night feels when you get into metro and the music is pumpin from 5pm.......................try it out on one of AFTERWORK FRIDAY parties.

and as far assaturdays go............we are going a different direction..

Since we have 2 of the biggest dance nights in all of New Jersey(thurs "new breed"& fridays with Richie Rydell),both night are so packed, thats WAY more tham you could possibly ask for as far as a successful dance night goes,so...................its funny you should ask....

This saturday is the grand opening of

FIESTA LATINA

Saturdays @ Metro Lounge

featuring Latino Mix 107.9 boradcasting live

Feista Latina saturdays @metro Lounge will be a trendy mix of house/salsa/merange/bachata

with dj Alex Perez

and a live performance by latin superstars

Mala Fe

If there is anyone on clubplanet that LOVES HOT SEXY LATIN WOMEN, this is a night to come check out (I LOVE the latin ladies). Grand opening this saturday. Hope that helps kermzy :D

Hope that answers your questions guys.

Originally posted by absolute17

hey who the hell is swevel, i think you are talking about swivle. if it is the night is gonna be hot with him spinning hip hop and old hose with rydels hot shit, good night dont miss it.

:hat: :hat: :hat::D:hat: :hat: :hat:

Swevel Swivle spins old hose??? If he spins old house maybe I'll check him out!!!!!!!!:D

Originally posted by absolute17

hey who the hell is swevel, i think you are talking about swivle. if it is the night is gonna be hot with him spinning hip hop and old hose with rydels hot shit, good night dont miss it.

:hat: :hat: :hat::D:hat: :hat: :hat:

Swevel Swivle spins old hose??? If he spins old house maybe I'll check him out!!!!!!!!:D