Clubplanet Nightlife Community

November Mixes! Prepare for a deep and soulful Journey

mdiestro

We're taking you for a DEEP and SOULFUL journey this month. Enjoy.

Mixes this month:

Master Kev-Kev is part of the Tony Humphrie's label "Yellorange" and part of Underground Collective Recordings. If you saw him last November at Elements you know he blew the place away. If you missed him, we are giving you another chance to hear him next Saturday at AKA lounge.

Gene King - Gene has remixed and produced music for numerous labels like: Contraband, A&M , BMG, KMS, Defender, Slip N’Slide, Debut, Hi-Bias, Warner and most recently Easy Street, for artists: Claudja Barry, Kairene, TLC, Wild Strawberries, De’Lacy and most recently Black Masses. Gene has his own show, Vibes N’ Vinyl, which airs every Friday night/Saturday Morning on CKLN.88.1 FM in Montreal.

Donna Edwards- She is currently ripping the tables at the legendary Warehouse in the Bronx for promoters Charles Jackson and Mike Stone. She also is currently aspiring to learn studio production and has edited countless songs to incorporate in her sets. Donna's zest and love for music has taken her to heights she has never imagined.

Keith Rivera aka "Messiah"-He has his own production team called T.A.S.K. (Total Artistic Sound Kreation), currently holds a residency in NJ at Queen of Sheba lounge, is partner with a record label called The OG's (Official Ghetto Style Records), and is one of two DJ's with a group called Thinksoul. Be on the lookout for Keith Rivera aka "Messiah"!!!

Brian Ffar- As a DJ and a producer, Ffar has been maintaining an active role in Chicago's deep/tech house scene. "I just want people to get the chance to experience the vibe that I provide. It seems as though many people think that you have to really BANG it out in order to get your point across. But, calm and collective, and certainly EMOTIONAL would describe my intentions. There is just something about that smooth piano riff, or that jazzy guitar that gives me the shivers every time I hear it."

Becky Kinnear (B*Strong) - She has quickly become a shining star among the land of the Orlando DJs. She has teamed with Schwa to form The Foundation Soundsytem and with Kysmet Productions to help spread her enthusiasm and love of music within Florida and beyond.

HARVEST THE BEATS (Live mixes) - If you weren't at the party see what you missed out on. If you were, you know its worth hearing over and over again.

All mixes are now on our site: http://www.geocities.com/hoochieproductions/onlinemixes/djmixes.htm

Brought to you by: Hoochie Productions

:D