Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What the Fuck !!!!!!!

dabannedjew

So today I am driving down to Coral Gables to one of my clients, I am driving South on 95 and the traffic is a bitch. So I am done with my meeting and I am returning to the office and I have to drive by that accident that happened yesterday on 95 by the pembroke road exit ( horrible what happened to those people yesterday ) and there is still traffic only 1 of the six lanes is shut down so why the fuck is there still traffic it was only 11am there is never traffic at that time....... I will tell you why the god damn fucking rubberneckers they should all be shot :blown: .... I just dont understand why the fuck they have to look at a burnt wall I say kill them all :blown: .....

sorry just had to vent I was very pissed about it this morning ........

Originally posted by thehog

hey they have this thing now called anger management classes maybe you check it out.:idea::laugh: :laugh:

You might whant to check out this herb called weed. It's against the law but could work wonders for you.:laugh:

First off you know i dont smoke weed any more

second anger managment?? :confused: look whos talking.....:D

Speaking of anger management....I have some court ordered class to take for that shit this weekend.....fucking fucksss....and DAJEW...Im soo with you on those rubberneckers....i want to fucking hit their cars and run them off the road and hope they hit something so they can rubberneck their own fucking accident....SHOOOT THEM ALLL!!!

you know whats always been a sick thought in my mind, its being able to hit people cars when they are driving like assholes and not have any problems with it, to be able to drive real life bumper cars..........:mad: :mad:

I say take everyones driverslicense away that dont know how to drive and then execute them :blown:

oooooh I am so fired up about this......:mad: