Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WMC Info!! Dates Are Set

binoys

booked my room 10 am this morning

Mothers lock up your daughters the boys from jersey are coming to town ( they might wanna put locks on those lil bars in the rooms too u know we will empty all the alcohol out of those and anything else we get uor hands on)

hmmmm bets on who gets arrested or kicked out of their hotel LOL

i've been waiting for this for a long time, mainly cause i wasnt able to get my crippled ass down there last year...very upset about that still...especially cause it was a free ride the whole way...hope i can get a deal like that again.....the official afterhours of jersey will be moved down there that week....if we get this nuts up here i dont wanna see what will happen down there.....think some people should set aside some bail money...lol

we should set up a collection so whoever gets bailed out we can get them out and to the nearest alcohjol ASAP.

as far as passing out i recall u biting it early last fri night.

nothing better than getting woken up by pepper licking my face.

afterhours @ my suite in the edison this year afterhours until we see naked breasts on the beach from my room then its off to the beach lol.

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

:laugh:wait until this weekend ill make sure im sick lol

maybe ill get some bubbles coming out

any kind of bubbles or sickness this weekend means no "hey lets get trashed and sloppy and pass out on chris's bed while he isnt looking, then make him sleep on the couch with all the other straglers while I snore like a motherfucker and keep everyone up"....that will not be tolerated...you are gonna have to party in the garage where you will be quarantined.......lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by dogekid

been hearing from friends how sick a time this thing is for the past 8 years now. i'll definitely be heading down for this one. anyone have any advice on where to stay, what pricing normally is, shit like that?.. :confused: been stuck in jersey far too long.

The best part about going down was knowing like half of the people at all the events....Ni matter where you stay, you will have a sick time.....!!!!!!!

Best 6 days I have ever had...:D :D :D