Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A1waver :)

snatch69

hey snatchy... what up girl?

things are going well... have been laying low for the most part. being homeless has put a cramp in my style... i mean, i have places to stay, but they aren't *mine*... this weekend is going to be crazy... i have school 9-5 fri-mon and DFuse is coming Sat night.. actually too much to do.. alex whalen is spinning with John debo on sat night as well at a new club... oh, the problem of too many choices ;) sux to be me

hopefully, will have a place to live by today.. the rent prices are pretty good... tons of places. tons!

that's the low down from Cali... it's gorgeous today, by the way, in case you wanted to know

Originally posted by a1wave

hey snatchy... what up girl?

things are going well... have been laying low for the most part. being homeless has put a cramp in my style... i mean, i have places to stay, but they aren't *mine*... this weekend is going to be crazy... i have school 9-5 fri-mon and DFuse is coming Sat night.. actually too much to do.. alex whalen is spinning with John debo on sat night as well at a new club... oh, the problem of too many choices ;) sux to be me

hopefully, will have a place to live by today.. the rent prices are pretty good... tons of places. tons!

that's the low down from Cali... it's gorgeous today, by the way, in case you wanted to know

yeah, i wanted to ask you how alex was doing but i blanked on his name! d'oh! hungover.

yeah, it'll be "home" once you settle into a place. with all your talk of cheap places, i want to move there!!

got any NYE plans? any chance of group trip to vegas? ;)

first off... yeah, move on over... we have more fun out here!

as for NYE, i haven't gotten that far... PVD is spinning here in SF (as well as LA- same night) and I hear there are some other good djs coming, too... alex is spinning in nyc with scott henry i think at powder... besides that, not sure what's shaking... once i settle i can work on that :)

Originally posted by a1wave

first off... yeah, move on over... we have more fun out here!

as for NYE, i haven't gotten that far... PVD is spinning here in SF (as well as LA- same night) and I hear there are some other good djs coming, too... alex is spinning in nyc with scott henry i think at powder... besides that, not sure what's shaking... once i settle i can work on that :)

hmm, alex in NY. could be a possibility since we'll be on this side of the coast anyway.

i think i'm gonna come out and see you maybe in feb. or something!

katie, this is totally a shot in the dark here, but i was thinking. i know you said your bro likes phish or maybe you have seen them? they are playing out in caly and vegas on like 2/14-2/15 or somethin. if i planned a trip there around that time, would you be interested in seeing a show?

i'm so psyched they're back!!!:D:cool: :cool: :D :D :bounce: :bounce: