Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just Wanted To Say...

Thank you to all you Clubplanet peeps for coming to Abyss last night for my birthday. BMW4Jay, Hunnie818, The Hype, DJDanfury, Doubleplay, Pipdaddy, Joeys24, Starbryte, Whitecamaro, Dramaqueenb, Sergio, Binoys, Roque1 and of course Asuave for doing one hell of a job bartending. From what I hear I was a mess, dont remember much but hope you all had a good time, See you all at Deko tonight for ROUND 2!!!

Originally posted by jarmenio

Thank you to all you Clubplanet peeps for coming to Abyss last night for my birthday. BMW4Jay, Hunnie818, The Hype, DJDanfury, Doubleplay, Pipdaddy, Joeys24, Starbryte, Whitecamaro, Dramaqueenb, Sergio, Binoys, Roque1 and of course Asuave for doing one hell of a job bartending. From what I hear I was a mess, dont remember much but hope you all had a good time, See you all at Deko tonight for ROUND 2!!!

You make any drunken :phone: ?????

Originally posted by jarmenio

oh u must of just mentioned the people that DIDNT actualy PAY to get in....:D :D :D

NEW GUEST LIST GIRL PLEASE.....Where is SEXINTHECITY when u need her.....

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

:laugh: ..Prime they MADE YOU PAY:eek:

Boy you know that wouldn't happen with me there!

:laugh:

its all good...i just think its funny...that im was on joey's list, binoys list, the Nightmeizer Staff List, and Wild Child made a Comment on KTU that anyone that say WILD CHILD gets in free..and Im 25 i Pay $12.00 to get in b4 11???? IDK...does that sound like its correct...

$12.00 isnt the prob...i dont care...cuz its $12.00, but i just came out to support u guys and Joe b-day thats all...just seems like a lil inconsistent...I know if on eof guys were out there i would of been ok...i just think its Funny thats all..no offence taken...

Originally posted by djprime

its all good...i just think its funny...that im was on joey's list, binoys list, the Nightmeizer Staff List, and Wild Child made a Comment on KTU that anyone that say WILD CHILD gets in free..and Im 25 i Pay $12.00 to get in b4 11???? IDK...does that sound like its correct...

$12.00 isnt the prob...i dont care...cuz its $12.00, but i just came out to support u guys and Joe b-day thats all...just seems like a lil inconsistent...I know if on eof guys were out there i would of been ok...i just think its Funny thats all..no offence taken...

Gotta love the mess....lol

Originally posted by ag55

Hey jar do you remember doing the running man in fron of my bar , it was the funniest thing i have ever seen , great night and great vibe, Manny ripped it up last night as usual. Jar i will see you tonight

WOW :eek: You posted......

I thought you died until I saw you last night! :D;)