Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Role Call for Riverstreet Friday - DJ Hot Rod Picotto

Originally posted by tommytempts

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN HIDING.................HAVE YOU PREPARED YOURSELF FOR TOMORROW

Seriously!!!! I havent been hiding, Ive been a very busy bug latley. But I am so ready for tomorrow, I cant wait. :D Im in need of a crazy night. You're coming with us right? Sounds like lots of peolpe are going, so it should be pretty good.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by xj8mike

What time this clown going on, I have 2 meet a few katz

Laur619 u know who i'm talking about :blown:

Michael who are you fooling you know you aren't going to RIVER ST :laugh: You out grew that play when you where 19, I'll meet ya in the city if I make it. . .oh :idea: and give me a buzz ASAP

DJ HOT ROD PICATTO HUH, the "mixin mexican" (not even mexican) by the next month i'm gonna have 30 different DJ names!!! and thanks for the support peeps!!!

CLOWN HUH, look out pal, i'm in the booth, w/ a m-16(loaded) i'll pick ya off !!and no one will even notice!!! (just jokin pal) see ya there....and no need for hostility buddy one luv brotha...............

attn: mr shortbus, for those preps you want to throw around their will be one especially you need to throw around, mr joe giergio, he will be the one wearing the polo t-shirt, and dokers, and loafers................and nice to ever holla back, did you have a rondevou in mexico topick up more dball, should have brought last months hottie w/ ya to mexico

attn: angelicious, get your damm family out of my house already, the house is clean enough, i need to make room for next months hottie. i'm sending them back to mexico cause i got no lovie, lovie from your sister last night, she kept running around the house i couldn't catch her...........

attn: vip-tech and joe, thanks alot guys for opportunity, i'm def expecting mad heads, and shout out to the crew from FDU that will be all up in that bioth................

it should be a good night and again thanks for the support

My phones been whacked all week.... cannot make any outgoing calls... seriously ladies, I tried ta call ya back!!!!

I am lookin forward ta seein the boys and hearin you spin some uh dat nasty sheet ya been frontin.... but this crowd really wears on me....

Nothing brightens my day more than the thought of shattering some trust fund babies reality when I bitchslap him in front of the boys, then walk off with his girlfriend.....

I have a new shirt for tonight Rod....

It reads, "Hold my protein shake while I dance with your girl!!"

Ya like????

YO i want one in baby blue and black letters, cut the sleeves off of mine so when i get down there me and you can chugg our myoplex shakes, flex our biceps and throw our hands in the air like wild gorrillas at temps, and if there is a hottie in front of us we'll grab her by her cute little waste and climb the side of the walls like we are king kong...............i talked to joe last night and told alllll me peeps were showing and we wanna here NAILS, JOE, fuken NAILS...........and i'll be throwing some bombs in there two, wait for the funeral, cause that when i burst!!!

Some inspiration from Eminem:

Look, if you had one shot, one opportunity

To seize everything you ever wanted-One moment

Would you capture it or just let it slip?

RODS palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy

There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's forgetting

He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready

To drop bombs......

You better lose yourself in the music, the moment

You own it, you better never let it go

You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow

This opportunity comes once in a lifetime yo!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHA

:eek::D

How come I feel like I am the one spinning tonite for the first time.....its 11 oclock and I am already getting pumped and excited........and if I dont hear final chapter at some time than I am going to tell everyone you were the worst dj......:D .......j/k bro..........let the trainwreck begin....shots on me on the fourth floor :laugh:

props to joe giorgio!!! you wanna hear the chapter, he'll play it, right joe!!! and dave you may have to spin for me cause i think i'm gonna be sick to my stomach................and look out riverstreet b/c the FDU football team is in full effect, which means no room for the weak hearted, only the strong tonight, and ladies look good cause the crew from FDU is a bunch of good looking fellas.............also to the fellas a little note: the sisters, yep sorority chicks from FDU will be out and horny tonight from FDU, they love club heads, especially little shortbusses

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Dont let BADASS get on the mic I will chant

SUPPA DJ RODDY RODDY PIPER dont forget to play the bagpipes

FREAKS!!! all of you all freaks!!!...........all of you do me a favor stay in the little room w/ little c. or whover spins next door..........oh and did you hear at 12:00 p.m we are all doing shot off "hottie of the months" boobs.........she shaved her chest last night so no one chokes

Sound the bells Digga....

Its the final chapter about to begin.....

Tonight we will be takin a look back into the summer....

Same Tempt's crowd... Same Tempt's energy....

Same fuckin tasty bitches that make me happy to be a man!!!!!

The Hoboken Polo Club is not goin to know what ta do with all this testosterone and fist pumpin....

They have two options... get the fuck out of our way or be plowed under with the weak ones....

Once the alarm blows.... the shirts will come off and hell shall be unleashed from within.....

I'm doin double sessions today... hit shoulders up this mornin, doin arms tonight....

Doubled up on all my intake just to make sure I am fully amped, twitched, and ready to stomp some teeth....

I'll see you in the pit muthufucka's!!!

DING FUKEN DING, the first bell has rung!!!

i'm hitting up all triceps so moo can get a good picture of my 24 inch arms, i drank a protein shake a minute ago and rocked to dj joe giorgio's first cd, my manager came over and i hit her across the head w/ a stapler cause i was sooo amped up!!!

i'll be rippin it for a little but when joe and moo hop on it's on!!!

DING DING, we tear up riverstreet, yeah riverstreet mutha fukas, we're bringing a whole new atmosphere only for the hottest chicks and the most buff men........so joe leave work now and do a set of curls you tiney ginny