Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saturday Night

guyman1966

This Saturday Night! Who’s going to Lauderdale? OK, many of you are not into the Lauderdale thing. However, since Mrs. Guyman & I live here we are out and about on the town often. Now you SoBe people should not get nutz about this. We still make a MINIMUM of 1x per month pilgrimage into Dade!

Anyway, we usually go for dinner and meet up with friends upstairs at the Side Bar. We’ll get there around 10P. From there, we hop around and are open to check out all the spots. Who is in?

Guest saleen351

IN!!!

I'll figure out the list for star bar, but if sutra is open, and i should know by tommrow or tongiht then we can always go there.. Then on to star bar...

Originally posted by saleen351

I'll figure out the list for star bar, but if sutra is open, and i should know by tommrow or tongiht then we can always go there.. Then on to star bar...

Sounds good - I will be at Side Bar fo sho GM66:D

The rest is up to you guys..... and the weather - if it's cold outside, I'm not hangin' at an outside bar venue....(I know, I'm a wuss!).;)

Lola:eek:

Originally posted by guyman1966

Is it LolaHOTass or LolaWUSSass? Come on, bring a jacket. It its really cold I'll wuss out w/ you.

Well it's really LolaHatesBeingColdAss, so I condensed it to the current LolaHotAss:eek: :laugh:

Weather channel said Thunderstorms and 60 degrees. I don't do 60 degrees.... BUT, if I have lots o' drinks at Side Bar, then I won't feel that cold weather anyways...:laugh: :laugh:

Hey LOLA, can I make a request? Can you wear the same black top as in the pic you emailed? Also, leave your jacket at home. I think the 60-degree weather will work for you! This strategy might help you out of the slump you mentioned.

From the pic, maybe your name should be LolaNiceRack? Just a suggestion. lol

Originally posted by guyman1966

Hey LOLA, can I make a request? Can you wear the same black top as in the pic you emailed? Also, leave your jacket at home. I think the 60-degree weather will work for you! This strategy might help you out of the slump you mentioned.

From the pic, maybe your name should be LolaNiceRack? Just a suggestion. lol

OH SHIzzNITS:eek: BUSTED:D Or white top, and hope for rain?:laugh:

I'll be hanging in Fort Lauderdale this Saturday, want to check out the new club anyways. I'll be on the lookout for you guys, even though I've only seen pictures of Lolahotass and Saleen, but hey you never know, I might just tap one of you guys on the shoulder.

Originally posted by chaos33

I'll be hanging in Fort Lauderdale this Saturday, want to check out the new club anyways. I'll be on the lookout for you guys, even though I've only seen pictures of Lolahotass and Saleen, but hey you never know, I might just tap one of you guys on the shoulder.

DAVID - YOU BETTER COME FIND US SINCE I MISSED YOU AT LEVEL MANY MOONS AGO:D

The agenda so far: Side Bar @ 10pm - Probably Sutra (if open) at 11pm - Star Bar (if not toooooo cold / rainy) around 12ish..

I'll PM you my cell# -----> SEE YA SATURDAY!

Lola:eek: