Clubplanet Nightlife Community

After Hours at 252 CANCELED!!!

Due to the fact that Greg White did not do his homework and belives his own BULLSHIT, we will be unable to open tongiht as planned

Elite Entertainment would like to extend their depest apologies and regrets to their loyal following for this misunderstanding.

WE ARE SIMPLY PROMOTERS and were mislead by Mr. White.

WE were lead to belive that the certificate of occupancy was already granted but at the last minute the truth came out.

WE were truly mislead, and along with our wishful thinking, we believed this could truly happen.

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

The Afterhours party at this point will more than likely be at Stifflers House.

(ALL OF THE DETAILS WILL BE EXPLAINED AT RIVER ST.)

THANK YOU AND SORRY FOR THIS

ELITE ENTERTAINMENT

:mad:

Originally posted by dogekid

:mad: damn, just when i thought bloomfield was gonna blow up. oh well, there's always tittilations and heart breakers. :D

guess it's all about RS now for friday

Hey, I got some dynamite and C4 lying around...............Bloomfield could still blow yet.

so wait maybe the phone call went like this

G white ... hello can i speak to the zoning commisioner

<pause>

yes hello we would like to open an afterhours club. there will be no drugs or alcohol no one having sex or anything wild just people drinking soda and being on their best behaivor. We may even serve cake and coffee and offer a ride to church in the morning

Zoning comissioner

ok that sounds great to me well have a CO out tomorrow but fi you dont get it start without us < as he is chuckling under his breath>

LOL j/k guys

Originally posted by notallthere

Damn that sux oh well Onward! I dident think it would work out anyway. I made bets that the cops would shut it down in a week anway.

i was giving it 3 to 5 weeks but i hope everthing works out for elite they put alot of time this guy better remburse these guys r something they been working hard