Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bon Jovi plays in front of News Café ( Friday 8am)

funketeer

This just in!

Good Things are Happening in MIAMI

Join ABC's Good Morning America on Friday November 15th for a live broadcast featuring Bon Jovi.

The Beach Party begins at 6:30 am on South Beach.

We will be on Ocean Drive between 8th and 9th from News Café to the water's edge.

Da Funk :cool:

Originally posted by funketeer

This just in!

Good Things are Happening in MIAMI

Join ABC's Good Morning America on Friday November 15th for a live broadcast featuring Bon Jovi.

The Beach Party begins at 6:30 am on South Beach.

We will be on Ocean Drive between 8th and 9th from News Café to the water's edge.

Da Funk :cool:

damn funk! get your punk funk ass to work man! :D

Originally posted by tsheritage

To me, that's everything that's wrong with the beach today. Fuqin Bon Jon Bovi?! EEEWWWWWWWW! The Today show?! Riiiiight ... no thanks.

Ill! EEEEWWWWWWW to you Mr. TSheritage:rolleyes:

Come on now.... U mean to tell me that at some point in your life u neeeeever listened to Bon Jovi (AKA Jon Bon Jovi)?!?!? Also, it wasn't the Today show.....it was Good Morning America. GMA is good IMO, I watch it every morning when I wake up while I'm getting ready to go to work....it's informational, fun and "light"...not as dramatic as MSNBC or CNN in the a.m. Not only that, but what GMA is did was good for us IMO.....millions of people watch Good Morning America every day. Perhapss, by them seeing Miami Beach and the Keys in the fun way it was portrayed, then maybe they'll get the idea of coming down here for vacation and that'll just in turn help our economy (which every-1 has been talking ab how it's been slacking down here and we need more people to come and spend their $$$ and blah blah blah).

So like I said....ew 2 u.

Originally posted by tsheritage

To me, that's everything that's wrong with the beach today. Fuqin Bon Jon Bovi?! EEEWWWWWWWW! The Today show?! Riiiiight ... no thanks.

LOL :laugh: Where is this anti-beach campaign supposed to lead and who is it supposed to benefit??? You guys are funny and act like you've been stopped at way too many velvet ropes lately...whatever!

Now, for your temper...I suggest you try to get laid or something...I tell you, it does wonders for your health and it gives you a possitive outlook.

Who the cap fits, let him wear it!

Get the funk out! :cool:

1314462_F_TN.jpg

Originally posted by sunnyhost

Ill! EEEEWWWWWWW to you Mr. TSheritage:rolleyes:

Come on now.... U mean to tell me that at some point in your life u neeeeever listened to Bon Jovi (AKA Jon Bon Jovi)?!?!? Also, it wasn't the Today show.....it was Good Morning America. GMA is good IMO, I watch it every morning when I wake up while I'm getting ready to go to work....it's informational, fun and "light"...not as dramatic as MSNBC or CNN in the a.m. Not only that, but what GMA is did was good for us IMO.....millions of people watch Good Morning America every day. Perhapss, by them seeing Miami Beach and the Keys in the fun way it was portrayed, then maybe they'll get the idea of coming down here for vacation and that'll just in turn help our economy (which every-1 has been talking ab how it's been slacking down here and we need more people to come and spend their $$$ and blah blah blah).

So like I said....ew 2 u.

yeah 2 that!!!

No, I can honestly say I never listened to Bon Jovi. Big Hair bands were not the thing for me in the '80s ... I was listening to Depeche Mode, The Cure, Dead Kennedy's, 7 Seconds, Black Flag ... good underground music ... not Jersey-boy Glam-Metal!

All I'm saying is that things like that on the beach are very bland, commercial and uninteresting in my opinon. Just like that lame "Webkini girl and DJ Skribble hour" that they tried to push on us last year. I like the funky, quirky and artistic vibe the beach used to have, not the big outdoor mall that it's turning into.

It's got nothing to do with the economy or making Miami a tourist destination ... I prefer to think of Miami Beach as the North American Ibiza, not WildWood NewJersey South :D