Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*v.o.c.e* Review!

WHAT DO YOU THINK?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

• LOVE IT
    • HATE IT
    • HAS POTENTIAL

...i was gonna post a review....but u beat me to it..........

...last night was fun......free drinks always good..and in glasses the size of my head even better! lol.......i thought the music was better than the first week...and the set-up was better too.....unfortunately it was less crowded....((although it was easier for me to get a drink this week!:D )).........definitely a good wed night spot.....and has the potential......

thanks for the support guys! muah! mad love!

let me tell you, under the circumstances,it wasnt easy giving

Cinders (VOCE) A great setup. But after some testing and trialing, we finally got it! Im glad you gusy had fun!.. with thsi weeks promotions, next week is deff. gonna be better. also, we were saposed to get another bar lastnight, but unfortunatly it fell threw, but next week we got it under control. This is definatly a hot Wednesday night spot. I mean there is no cover charge and we offer the ladies drink free power hour. It really cant get better. Also Amanda, unlike all the other clubs/lounges, we serve 14oz. glasses, not Solo cups! :D Glad u had fun!

Next Week: Resident Dj Shawn Ink Once Again!

And Chris, Lauren went last week, She told me she had a good time!

Originally posted by misk

...it's not worth it ...especially for u two not to stop by.......it's right in town and there is no cover.....so might as well see for yourself..........:D

Misk you have me confused, did you say its worth it or not worth it and PM me I know you know me but I am trying to figure out who you are

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Misk you have me confused, did you say its worth it or not worth it and PM me I know you know me but I am trying to figure out who you are

..lol....it's NOT WORTH IT *NOT* TO.........did i word that weird!?!?

...anyways i mean...go...lol..........i'll PM u

THANKS FOR CLEARING THE DRINK SIZE UP FOR ME JERRY! LOL

ALL IN ALL... HOW CAN U BEAT IT; THERES NOTHING ELSE AROUND HERE THATS LIKE IT...YOU'D FIGURE WAYNE WOULD HAVE A HOT SPOT BY NOW...WELL, IT FINALLY DOES..

WHAT ELSE WOULD YOU BE DOING ON A WEDNESDAY NIGHT?

MISK---DO I KNOW U?

-AMANDA :tongue:

Originally posted by amandina

MISK---DO I KNOW U?

-AMANDA :tongue:

....wellllll.....if this is the amanda i think it is........then u do know me..........in fact....weren't we partners in crime *grabbin asses on wed?!!.lol.......;):tongue:

......MiSSy:D

Thanks for tha support everyone, Me N Jerry are working very hard to bring our area a great party.. We have been blessed with a great looking crowd and an awesome DJ. We are still working out the bugs, but its coming along very well. This week is going to be off the hook! We have more promotions to get the good crowd, DRINK specials, and another BAR!! There will be other talent coming up in the next few weeks so theres alot to look forward to. I have a feelling things are going to blow up soon..So if you haven't checked us out yet get over to Cinders on Wednesday! Ink will be spinning again.

I want to shout out Adam D for all his hard work and Dom for helping us tuesday. Of course Ink too..

-Tim

:aright: