Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**CP meetup** at honey, thurs., 11/21 ---

weyes

so, when last we spoke about it, a few people were into going. sebastianxy, i think, who else?

honey is at circus now, on thursdays, from 9 (?)-2, and there's a $5 list.

the east coast boogiemen are gonna be there, which is why i want to go that night. they play "you've gotta get on the dancefloor" house :spin2: ; i'm not that good at identifying the different house categories. can anyone help me out with this one?

anyway, who's coming?

:letsgo: !!!

hmmmm.........i might be in the area.....will check back to the board next week on this...i might go....i'd love to meet some cp cali people....

speaking of which, it is finally warm today after a week of shitty weather....this is the California I know and love :aright:

Originally posted by sassa

hmmmm.........i might be in the area.....will check back to the board next week on this...i might go....i'd love to meet some cp cali people....

speaking of which, it is finally warm today after a week of shitty weather....this is the California I know and love :aright:

yesterday and the day before were nice, too - up here in l.a. proppa :cool: .

weyes, I'm definitely interested in going... I have a couple of friends from out of town, actually friends of friends, okay, really I'm saddled with some folks who I don't even know but it's the whole "Hey I know someone in Hollywood, you can call them..." and I'm hoping that they'll be interested in going....

I guess further updates as events warrant...

But I DO want to go. Maybe I'll ditch them...

BUMP? Set and Spike??? :eek:

I would most definitely make an effort to try to go. After all, how often do you get a chance to meet fellow CPers? Well ok, I prolly bump into some of you here and there without knowing...That damn Thursday night thing is a problem though :mad:

Originally posted by weyes

BUMP!!!

i'd make this a sticky, but it seems to me that people never look at stickies. maybe i'll change my mind on that... anyway, it's a bump for now :D .

Originally posted by tequiza

BUMP? Set and Spike??? :eek:

I would most definitely make an effort to try to go. After all, how often do you get a chance to meet fellow CPers? Well ok, I prolly bump into some of you here and there without knowing...That damn Thursday night thing is a problem though :mad:

yeah, the thursday thing does suck :( . i usually have the luxury of the late shift at my job (1-9:30), but this friday happens to be the first weekday ever that i am scheduled to come in at 9:30 a.m. :mad: :mad: :mad: .

9:30? Try 8:30 :(

where does one sign up for this $5 guest list?

yeah, the thursday thing does suck :( . i usually have the luxury of the late shift at my job (1-9:30), but this friday happens to be the first weekday ever that i am scheduled to come in at 9:30 a.m. :mad: :mad: :mad: .

Originally posted by tequiza

where does one sign up for this $5 guest list?

you have to register as a member of www.cued-up.com , make a screenname for yourself and all that jazz. it's just a board, so they won't send you any spam or anything. but everyone has to register his/herself 'cause they don't allow multiple names or non-members on e-mails .

registration for the $5 list for honey via e-mail closes at 2 p.m. on thurs. (though they might let you squeak in later anyway), and you have to get to the club by 10:30, when the list itself closes.

it's easier than i just made it sound, really :) .

more info on our meetup pending, i suppose, yes?

get ready for a roll call, y'all :D !!!

ok, sassafrass...

i'll be wearing a sleeveless black shirt with a stripe each of red, orange, and yellow. it always makes me think of germany, even though there's no orange in their flag. (well, their yellow is kind of orange-y, so if you put those two stripes in my shirt together, you could have the flag... i really dwell on this shirt way too much :worry: .) and i'm pretty tall - for a girl, anyway (almost 5' 10").

now you really can't miss me ;):tongue: !

--------------------------

*o, and p.s. - which one are you?

Well it looks like I missed out on Weyes' semi German yellow/ orange shirt flaunting on the dance floor, all y'all other CPers, and the ECB :(

For those of you that caught a glimpse of Weyes in all her 5' 10" glory, or other CPer rendenzvous, chime in! :tongue: !

ok, sassafrass...

i'll be wearing a sleeveless black shirt with a stripe each of red, orange, and yellow. it always makes me think of germany, even though there's no orange in their flag. (well, their yellow is kind of orange-y, so if you put those two stripes in my shirt together, you could have the flag... i really dwell on this shirt way too much :worry: .) and i'm pretty tall - for a girl, anyway (almost 5' 10").

now you really can't miss me ;)

--------------------------

*o, and p.s. - which one are you?

:eek: