Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SO anyway who exactly is going to DEKO tommrow?(sat)

Originally posted by notallthere

Just wondering i wanna know who ill be seeing...I should be going. Anyone going to a bar first or somthing? I want to get started early!!:D

I'm thinking of going early so I can tailgate in the parking lot before it opens. I'll set up a grill, cooler and put the Deko flag on my antenna. Do you have football that we can throw around?

Originally posted by piro8

I'm thinking of going early so I can tailgate in the parking lot before it opens. I'll set up a grill, cooler and put the Deko flag on my antenna. Do you have football that we can throw around?

hahaha funny! Yeah il bring a football and a generator. We can setup my old dj eq in the parking lot and start the party up. Il pick up some 40's what you want Ol'E?

I JUST SCREAMED OUT LAUGHING.....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: my boss probably thinks i'm nuts.....:laugh: .....this would be perfect to prep up for all the fantasy talk.....

well, everyone should know by now....i will be there celebrating.....:D mine and jarmenio's b-day

I'll bring the frisbee and chicken wings!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i'll be there for the festivities...

Piro is on the ball this morning!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl: