Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Att: Weyes

vicman

u gotta find out what is going on in LA for NYE @ the Giant Village 2003.

PvD is supposed to be there, I'm pretty sure Danny Howells is also supposed to be there (i think joeygk mentioned this to me sometime ago) and now I am seeing on other message boards that John Digweed is going to be in LA for NYE.

If those 3 are there :eek::jawdrop::bits::dj::tank::rock:

sheesh, vic, you scared me with the mean smiley sad1.gif !

here's giant's website for the night:

http://giantclub.com

the lineup isn't posted on their site, but if you click "the talent," then click the link to groovetickets, everybody's listed. here's what they've got, to save you the trip, but you might wanna check out the giant site for the rest of the info anyway :) :

Paul Van Dyk, Danny Howells, The Crystal Method (Exclusive DJ Set), Tall Paul, Mark Farina, Luke Fair, Jason Bentley, Mark Tabberner, DJ Colette, Sol, John Do and Justin Gourley

and i haven't heard anything about digweed being around these parts on new year's :hey::confused: .

i much prefer your hello kitty! she's so damn cute, i stare at her every time i pass your posts :D !

she was adorable earlier, when i watched her smile with her eyes and dance to "cars that go boom."

but more about new year's:

spundae's lineup (giant's competition) is still a little hazy right now, from what i understand. and digweed's people don't have him listed as being booked that night anywhere, but it's more likely than not that he'll be spinning somewhere.

Originally posted by weyes

spundae's lineup (giant's competition) is still a little hazy right now, from what i understand. and digweed's people don't have him listed as being booked that night anywhere, but it's more likely than not that he'll be spinning somewhere.

So then Spundae is planning something... I presume closing Hollywood Blvd again is out though, cause I think we would've heard something by now...?

Originally posted by trevorsafe5

I like your Owl thing. Does it have a name?

:grin2:

no, he doesn't have a name. i just stole this owl from a quiz on the 'net. but the only three avatars i've had have been owls (to correspond with my screenname). first i had woodsy owl, who's a mascot for our national forests, and used to say, "give a hoot, don't pollute!" but now says, "lend a hand, care for the land!" because bush is in league with big industry (those who pollute) and a massive tool.

and my last one, that yellow eye, is the logo for wise snacks (potato chips, etc.).

Originally posted by sebastianxy

So then Spundae is planning something... I presume closing Hollywood Blvd again is out though, cause I think we would've heard something by now...?

yeah - spundae's just being a bunch of punkasses and not announcing what's gonna happen. i take that as a bad sign, though; one would think they'd have the info out by now if they knew what was up :hey: .