Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LADIES - I need your HELP !!!

okay here is my dilema ... i'm 5 foot 7' and it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to find jeans that are long enough (at least to wear with a heel).

i know EXPRESS offers long length but sorry i HATE their jeans and they just do not fit right !!

i LOVE the way MAVI jeans fit but the longest length they come in is 32 and i need 34 !!

it sucks because there are so many cute jeans out there (LEI, ANGELS, etc.) and NONE of them are long enough.

can we say HELLO WHERE IS THE FLOOD !!!

please i need help because i'm going nuts trying to find new jeans

:( :( :(

lol it's so funny you're saying that bc me and rapture are complaing that our jeans are always WAY too long!!!

rapture i know what u mean about always havin to wear big heels!!!! i only have a few pairs of jeans that can be worn w/sneakers ;)

it would seem to me that designer stuff though WOULD be made for the taller people..... just look at the models u know?!?! i'm confused :confused:

Not to worry, I'm 5'8 and find pleanty of jeans. Express, The Gap, Old Navy, VS catalog ( which btw are make pj's in long now)all have jeans w/ inseams. I usaully just go to Macy's where they have alittle of everything, they carry Mudd which fits me well.

Originally posted by mystify82281

lol it's so funny you're saying that bc me and rapture are complaing that our jeans are always WAY too long!!!

rapture i know what u mean about always havin to wear big heels!!!! i only have a few pairs of jeans that can be worn w/sneakers ;)

it would seem to me that designer stuff though WOULD be made for the taller people..... just look at the models u know?!?! i'm confused :confused:

I think i have 2 pairs of jeans i can wear with sneakers...and thats about it. When your tall you want to be shorter, when your short, you want to be taller.... LOL

Originally posted by xrapturex

I think i have 2 pairs of jeans i can wear with sneakers...and thats about it. When your tall you want to be shorter, when your short, you want to be taller.... LOL

like they say, the grass is always greener on the other side!!!!:D

let's try to look at the brighter side of the problem for both short and tall girls.......... at least we have legs!!!!:cool:

omg i have the same problem w/ my jeans. im 5'7 too and they are always too short!! and i hate express jeans too. you wear them once and they are fine and then after that they stretch out beyond belief. either my jeans fit in the length and are too big on top or vice versa. i like my height and everything but soemtiems its just so hard bein a gurl!! ugh! good luck. if u find any places let me know!!

d :D

Originally posted by clubindiva

omg i have the same problem w/ my jeans. im 5'7 too and they are always too short!! and i hate express jeans too. you wear them once and they are fine and then after that they stretch out beyond belief. either my jeans fit in the length and are too big on top or vice versa. i like my height and everything but soemtiems its just so hard bein a gurl!! ugh! good luck. if u find any places let me know!!

d :D

ahhh someone who understand my PAIN !!

i'm the same way, too big on top and they fit on the bottom, too big on the bottom and they fit on top - IT SUCKS !!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

GUys..ok I have some options but you are gonna have to dish some money out.

Seven Jeans (you can find them in Bloomindales, norstrom) will run you about $100 and up for a pair. I always have to have mine hemmed to 32'. They come long so they will perfect for you guys.

Diesel Jeans (also at Bloomingdales' nordstrom, and diesel of course) will run around $120 and up. They have lengths I believe up to 34' for ladies. They have all measurements.

Oh I forgot to mention Arden B. carries some really long jeans as well. I bought a pair form there and were so long that hemming would ruin the look at the bottom I gave them to my best friend who is a gorgeous 5'8. And they were perfect for her.

Believe me when I say I hate to dish the money but my butt is not in proportion with my waist so I need to spend the extra on jeans, but if you get them dry cleaned your jeans will last alot longer!

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

GUys..ok I have some options but you are gonna have to dish some money out.

Seven Jeans (you can find them in Bloomindales, norstrom) will run you about $100 and up for a pair. I always have to have mine hemmed to 32'. They come long so they will perfect for you guys.

Diesel Jeans (also at Bloomingdales' nordstrom, and diesel of course) will run around $120 and up. They have lengths I believe up to 34' for ladies. They have all measurements.

Oh I forgot to mention Arden B. carries some really long jeans as well. I bought a pair form there and were so long that hemming would ruin the look at the bottom I gave them to my best friend who is a gorgeous 5'8. And they were perfect for her.

Believe me when I say I hate to dish the money but my butt is not in proportion with my waist so I need to spend the extra on jeans, but if you get them dry cleaned your jeans will last alot longer!

You go with you JLo bootie girl work them jeans:bootysha:

Originally posted by barbiegirl

okay here is my dilema ... i'm 5 foot 7' and it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to find jeans that are long enough (at least to wear with a heel).

i know EXPRESS offers long length but sorry i HATE their jeans and they just do not fit right !!

i LOVE the way MAVI jeans fit but the longest length they come in is 32 and i need 34 !!

it sucks because there are so many cute jeans out there (LEI, ANGELS, etc.) and NONE of them are long enough.

can we say HELLO WHERE IS THE FLOOD !!!

please i need help because i'm going nuts trying to find new jeans

:( :( :(

Awww, it must suck to have such beautiful long legs!! ;) BARBIE! hee hee :D