Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Afghan Women: Enduring American "Freedom"

sassa

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by normalnoises

Yes, It's all about the oil dnice. And can you justify the deaths of over 5000 innocent Afghan civilians at the expense of US bombs and missles for something THEY had nothing to do with? Just as much as you care about the 2000 + victims of 9-11 (and some of those victims were Afghans too) do you care about the deaths of 5000 + innocent civilians in that country from our bombs?

they could thank the taliban for that..... by the way to answer your question, If I care about 5000+ death in afghan...... True its a tragic thing, but every war has its casualties.

Originally posted by raver_mania

eh, they weren't all Americans !

see i have a problem with comments like this...ur missing the point, it was an "attack" of the US...i dont even remember the last time the US was "attacked" on home soil, maybe the WAR OF 1812? hell even the capital was attacked...so i wanna ask u, what should we have done? let it slide? cuz more attacks will follow? PLEASE!!!! i understand ur side of "innocent victims", but when ur the country that "got caught" with its pants down and were attacked...that theory takes a back seat for REVENGE, and this govt' can say its to liberate the afghan. people...bla bla bla...its about REVENGE, plain and simple...and i am sorry, standing idly by, while the Taliban and fringen' Osama attack us and laugh at our American dead (and those that werent American as well)...is BULLSHIT and frankly an insult to the families and human life....we are doing military attacks, civilians die? yes..but that is war, happens in every war...the diff. between Osama was that he knowingly attacked a "civilian" target....were are ur comments about that?

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

see i have a problem with comments like this...ur missing the point, it was an "attack" of the US...i dont even remember the last time the US was "attacked" on home soil, maybe the WAR OF 1812? hell even the capital was attacked...so i wanna ask u, what should we have done? let it slide? cuz more attacks will follow? PLEASE!!!! i understand ur side of "innocent victims", but when ur the country that "got caught" with its pants down and were attacked...that theory takes a back seat for REVENGE, and this govt' can say its to liberate the afghan. people...bla bla bla...its about REVENGE, plain and simple...and i am sorry, standing idly by, while the Taliban and fringen' Osama attack us and laugh at our American dead (and those that werent American as well)...is BULLSHIT and frankly an insult to the families and human life....we are doing military attacks, civilians die? yes..but that is war, happens in every war...the diff. between Osama was that he knowingly attacked a "civilian" target....were are ur comments about that?

Hmmm - first of all, my comment is 100% correct. I invite to you try dispute that.

Second of all - the US was attacked on home soil during WWII, a lot later than 1812!

You see, what you said is exactly what I've been trying to saying...screw this bullshit lying about going to war to "liberate all the Afghan women", and "promote freedom"...its about revenge, oil and ONLY serves the interests(read POWER) of the American govt. Thats why I get pissed with people who get all high and mighty on their pedestal and put down others who criticize the US for exploiting other nations. They actually have the nerve to think these others (eg, Afghan women, in this instance) should be GRATEFUL to the US for their so called new freedoms!

My views: the United States government does things that ONLY serves its own interests and will not mind stooping to any level to maintain its status as sole superpower in this world. Hell, that even means neo-imperialism!

:eek:

Second of all - the US was attacked on home soil during WWII, a lot later than 1812!

My views: the United States government does things that ONLY serves its own interests

first of all...US mainland wasnt attacked during WWII, Pearl Harbor was in Hawaii (not even a state at the time)...closest an attack ever came, was a bunch of stupid Germans grounding their sub in either SOBE or Ft. Lauderdale...

second of all who cares? all nations do the same thing...ALL NATIONS ONLY CARE FOR THEMSELVES...please, no on does anything in the world of politics out of "goodness of their own hearts"...and u know that very well....

to maintain its status as sole superpower in this world. Hell, that even means neo-imperialism!

Maybe you would prefer a communist Rusia or a Hitler lead Germany to share power with the US? or would you prefer or some other dictator...... ?

Originally posted by dnice35

Maybe you would prefer a communist Rusia or a Hitler lead Germany to share power with the US? or would you prefer or some other dictator...... ?

No I don't - but its bullshit, when on the one hand, Bush tries to convince the world, that getting rid of Saddam is so the Iraqis can be freed, etc, etc, (BS, BS), and on the other hand is joined at the waist with regimes like Saudis. Kinda two faced if you ask me.

Just come the fuck out and say "I want Iraq's oils, and want to get rid of the man who's been mooning me all this time...oh by the way, not that is was intentional, but you people are free now. However, thats only as long as we can install a puppet government that'll do everything we tell it to...otherwise we might have to bomb you guys back to the stone age again!".

And mrmatas2277 - yeah, I agree with you, but not all these other nations exploit poorer countries to the level that some "developed" countries do.

No I don't - but its bullshit, when on the one hand, Bush tries to convince the world, that getting rid of Saddam is so the Iraqis can be freed, etc, etc, (BS, BS), and on the other hand is joined at the waist with regimes like Saudis. Kinda two faced if you ask me.

Just come the fuck out and say "I want Iraq's oils, and want to get rid of the man who's been mooning me all this time...oh by the way, not that is was intentional, but you people are free now. However, thats only as long as we can install a puppet government that'll do everything we tell it to...otherwise we might have to bomb you guys back to the stone age again!".

And mrmatas2277 - yeah, I agree with you, but not all these other nations exploit poorer countries to the level that some "developed" countries do.

Welcome to the world of politics......

Hmmm - first of all, my comment is 100% correct. I invite to you try dispute that.

You see, what you said is exactly what I've been trying to saying...screw this bullshit lying about going to war to "liberate all the Afghan women", and "promote freedom"...its about revenge, oil and ONLY serves the interests(read POWER) of the American govt. Thats why I get pissed with people who get all high and mighty on their pedestal and put down others who criticize the US for exploiting other nations. They actually have the nerve to think these others (eg, Afghan women, in this instance) should be GRATEFUL to the US for their so called new freedoms!

My views: the United States government does things that ONLY serves its own interests and will not mind stooping to any level to maintain its status as sole superpower in this world. Hell, that even means neo-imperialism!

DITTO!!!

To everyone that thinks the gov't only does things to benefit itself....SO FUCKIN WHAT.....Support it or not, this "evil" gov't that you like to call it makes it possible to lead your damn lives.....You're free to bash the hell out of it and not have to worry about get thrown in prison....You could burn the flag and the police wont beat you down.....Yeah there are some things that are fucked up about this country but its like that everywhere else....As a matter of fact, its better here than anywhere else....But all you like doing is painting a picture of a gov't that is purely evil.....Fuck that....You all bitch about the gov't not doing enough to help others.....Well then why dont you stop living your Ikea made lifestyles and go to Afghanistan to help these women.....Join Greenpeace and stop the fishing of whales of the coast of Alaska.....And dont tell me it cant be done....There's plenty of organizations that would love for you to help them.....But I have a funny feeling that some of you dont want to give up the hopes of one day making six figure salaries, driving your over-priced cars, or being able to have financial freedom.....If you put as much effort into making a change as you did into bashing this country then we'd really see some progress.....As for me....Overall I'm happy with what the gov't is doing....Granted some things could be changed but I'm not gonna bash it like it just executed my family for political reasons....And I'll take advantage of all the freedoms it provides me in hopes of one day making something out of myself.....

First of all it is pussy tree huggers like yourself and Bill Clinton that 9-11 happened. US sailors are getting killed on the Cole and Clinton sends 4 tomahawk missiles into a tent and that is it. The US should have hunted these people down long before 9-11 even happened.

The US has very little interest in the oil in Iraq. If you read about the oil situation in Iraq then you would know that Russian companies not US owns 70% of all the oil rigs and refineries in Iraq. Do you think the US is going to ruin our relationship or worse with Russia over these oil field? The answer is obviously no. I hope your whole family is killed by the next terrorist strike. Then you can ask you’re self why the US is in Iraq and Afghanistan. Iraq has been funding the Talaban, Bin laden, and Palestinian terrorist groups for years. But I guess that is cool with you?

You know people like you with your laid back no war and violence stance make me sick. I’m not saying kill every one and take over the world or any thing. If the US would have taken action instead of waiting around 6 million Jews might have been saved from the oven's in WWII. Why don’t you think about that next time you start spuing out your fucking hippy rhetoric?

. :blown:

Memo To All Pussy Tree Huggin Assholes:

Saddam is a mass murderer. He has used chemical weapons. He financially supports Palestinian Terror in Israel. He has supported terror against the US. He is one of our enemies. We need to go after them one at a time. No. Korea should be next!

And all you assholes complaining about stating our (US) true purpose or goals… ie freeing Afghan women, bla, bla, bla, Fuck that! You know the world hate us and would never go along with us just speaking the truth. We have to waste our time and effort with bullshit PR reasons why these asshole leaders need to be neutralized.

Where is Harry S. Truman? Let’s bomb the shit out of these assholes. Not all the pussy bombs like in Desert Storm, lets use the Nukes! Just Like Japan!!!! We need to act now. We need another strong great President, like Teddy Roosevelt!

Originally posted by thehog

First of all it is pussy tree huggers like yourself and Bill Clinton that 9-11 happened. US sailors are getting killed on the Cole and Clinton sends 4 tomahawk missiles into a tent and that is it. The US should have hunted these people down long before 9-11 even happened.

The US has very little interest in the oil in Iraq. If you read about the oil situation in Iraq then you would know that Russian companies not US owns 70% of all the oil rigs and refineries in Iraq. Do you think the US is going to ruin our relationship or worse with Russia over these oil field? The answer is obviously no. I hope your whole family is killed by the next terrorist strike. Then you can ask you’re self why the US is in Iraq and Afghanistan. Iraq has been funding the Talaban, Bin laden, and Palestinian terrorist groups for years. But I guess that is cool with you?

You know people like you with your laid back no war and violence stance make me sick. I’m not saying kill every one and take over the world or any thing. If the US would have taken action instead of waiting around 6 million Jews might have been saved from the oven's in WWII. Why don’t you think about that next time you start spuing out your fucking hippy rhetoric?

. :blown:

Yo fuckface...are you in the military? If not, suck my dick, coz you're nothing but a cowad who lets others fight his wars for him.

I love how all of you talk about taking these people out, and fighting for "freedom", sitting behind your computer screens and working your cushy jobs.

If it wasn't for you right wing, dumb-ass war mongering anarchists, there wouldn't be a need for war!

Yo fuckface...are you in the military? If not, suck my dick, coz you're nothing but a cowad who lets others fight his wars for him.

I love how all of you talk about taking these people out, and fighting for "freedom", sitting behind your computer screens and working your cushy jobs.

If it wasn't for you right wing, dumb-ass war mongering anarchists, there wouldn't be a need for war!

Hey Pussylips - have you ever been in the Military? I 'll bet NO! Have you ever held someone who was shot or bleeding? NO! Have you ever walked lead in a patrol? NO. SHUT UP. I've given my blood, sweat and tears for my beliefs.... and I'd be happy to watch you bleed, sweat and cry you pussy!

i take offense to this comment...i am not a dumb-ass anarchists...but i do love war, maybe cuz my dad fought in the Vietnam war...69-70 for the 101st airborne...he has seen shit, that i am sure no other war since has seen...he was knee deep in it...i am very proud of this country and back it 100% regardless who the president is...i would die, if asked for, for this country...this country gave my family (all Cuban) a new start on life..and for that i am grateful...my father fought for this country not even being a citizen of the US at the time....he was Cuban and fighting for America...and he is proud to be both a Cuban-American and veteran of the Vietnam war...so please, dont talk to me about right wing this and left wing that...the situation that the US is in right now isnt easy and THERE IS NO RIGHT OR WRONG WAY OF HANDLING THIS...it is learn as u go...and i think we are doing a pretty good job....just my .02 cents

btw, if the military would take DIABETICS i would have joined the Army and guess which division? 101st Screaming Eagles...:tank:

Yes I was in the Army reserves for 6 years you fucking pussy.

I live in Plantation FL. Bring your ass down here and call me a pussy to my face you week ass bitch. No need for war???????????????????????????????????????

I guess we should have let Japan have Hawaii? I guess we should have let Germany have all of Europe? I guess we should have let Sadam have Kuwait? You’re a fucking fool.

I say Kill them all they are all pieces of shit, they threaten the lives of us lazy Americans ( quote Raver_Mania ) oh and please kill raver_mainia while you are at it, that piece of shit who the fuck is this guy to say we are lazy people that sit at our cushy jobs and do nothing all day, who the fuck are you Rambo do the world a favor and just kill yourself.........:blown:

Originally posted by guyman1966

Hey Pussylips - have you ever been in the Military? I 'll bet NO! Have you ever held someone who was shot or bleeding? NO! Have you ever walked lead in a patrol? NO. SHUT UP. I've given my blood, sweat and tears for my beliefs.... and I'd be happy to watch you bleed, sweat and cry you pussy!

Oh, I should have guessed - the numbfuck, saleen-fuckmeuptheass-is back..what ,got bored rigging elections out there in Florida?? :laugh:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

i take offense to this comment...i am not a dumb-ass anarchists...but i do love war, maybe cuz my dad fought in the Vietnam war...69-70 for the 101st airborne...he has seen shit, that i am sure no other war since has seen...he was knee deep in it...i am very proud of this country and back it 100% regardless who the president is...i would die, if asked for, for this country...this country gave my family (all Cuban) a new start on life..and for that i am grateful...my father fought for this country not even being a citizen of the US at the time....he was Cuban and fighting for America...and he is proud to be both a Cuban-American and veteran of the Vietnam war...so please, dont talk to me about right wing this and left wing that...the situation that the US is in right now isnt easy and THERE IS NO RIGHT OR WRONG WAY OF HANDLING THIS...it is learn as u go...and i think we are doing a pretty good job....just my .02 cents

btw, if the military would take DIABETICS i would have joined the Army and guess which division? 101st Screaming Eagles...:tank:

not specifically aimed at you or the other regulars who, though we disagree, are at least able to hold decent conversations.

Just realized that the latest round of newbies to this forum are nothing but fools who like to spread drama, by spoiling a thread with namecalling. I thought they'd been banned but guess pests always keep coming back!