Clubplanet Nightlife Community

any review from the loft

It was like nothing I have ever seen before....this place was crazy...it was just like being in a club...it had lounge chairs, bars, d.j., bouncers, and the worst part a $20 admission :mad: There were many familiar CP's there...it was nice hanging with all of you...it was an expensive night...but all worth it. I had a GREAT time. :D :D :D :D

I had a great time at the afterhours. Plenty of alcohol, chain smoking and good music. Great seeing badass, bobby digital, stardo, trewguy, seaside dan, jennijugs, stiffler, djdan fury, 3rd flfactoria, tommy tempts, joey slicks, vip-tech and the rest of the warrior empire.

happy birthday to devine66!! nice meeting dogekid (hope you you did well in AC).

sorry if I forgot anyone.

:)

Bachelor Pad and a half.... The Perfect setup for an afterhours... I need to get a place like that. I had a great time from what I remembered...

It definitely has a lot of potential. Cathedaral type ceiling, Huge Cerwin Vegas... a lot of open space.

Tommy Tempts, no excuses next time, you are getting on the 1's and 3's.

good to see everyone.. Tech, juggz, shortbus, neena, piro, badass, Digital, 3rdfloor, stardo..

Originally posted by piro8

nice meeting dogekid (hope you you did well in AC).

thx bro. actually, i got too mangled to even gamble down there and wound up waking up by myself at the bar in the Taj at 7:00 AM. all my friends were still gambling (one of em won $13,000). don't know how i got back to my hotel room after that, but had a phone number from some 70 year old woman taped to my wrist.

question...on friday night at the loft, did anyone happen to notice that i was drinking popov and milk's? and if so, why didn't one of you smack me around and send me home.?.

badass, next time i'll come more prepared.

good seein anyone i bought a shot for at RS.

bus....where'd you go kid?

I should have never waited around like a fool for a phone call... smack me the fuck up for waitin around like a hump.....

I ran home from RS around 1:15 to get my bro in Bridgewater... we were plannin on goin to the loft... never got the phonecall I was waitin for, and ended up doin afterhours at someone's house till I finally got ahold or Rodigga... he provided directions....

By the time we got there it was around 4:30am.... and I knew if I went in I would never leave... had a lotta shit to do on Saturday...

Originally posted by dogekid

thx bro. actually, i got too mangled to even gamble down there and wound up waking up by myself at the bar in the Taj at 7:00 AM. all my friends were still gambling (one of em won $13,000). don't know how i got back to my hotel room after that, but had a phone number from some 70 year old woman taped to my wrist.

question...on friday night at the loft, did anyone happen to notice that i was drinking popov and milk's? and if so, why didn't one of you smack me around and send me home.?.

badass, next time i'll come more prepared.

good seein anyone i bought a shot for at RS.

bus....where'd you go kid?

Next time I am coming equipped to the loft

Originally posted by badassmafuka

next time i'm coming with an autopilot for my car. this girl i knew told me she came out to the car to get a ride home from me and a friend, and we were both just staring out the front window, not talking, not moving, barely beyond a coma-like state. needless to say, she didn't get in the car.

Originally posted by badassmafuka

next time i'm coming with an autopilot for my car. this girl i knew told me she came out to the car to get a ride home from me and a friend, and we were both just staring out the front window, not talking, not moving, barely beyond a coma-like state. needless to say, she didn't get in the car.