Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saturday Night in Fort Lauderdale

guyman1966

Saturday night in Fort Lauderdale was a hoot. Granted we had a couple of minor setbacks. First, the weather sucked. I don’t know what happens in SoBe , but when it rains in Lauderdale folks stay home. I guess part of the usual fun is to walk from place to place (with your drinks in hand). When its raining the walking is not all that much fun. The second set back I will blame on the following people, SALEEN, HOG, DA JEW, and My Friends Obnoxious Wife. We’ll call her Griper1. Let me explain…

So, Mrs. Guyman and I started the night out with another couple having dinner. They decided to join us afterwards. So I was pumped to hit the town. A little bad weather was not going to put a damper on my time. Then Lola calls and says you all are staying home. Being the dedicated party girl she is, when Lola found out we were out she quickly got her HOTASS in gear and joined us. The problem with this was that my wife has no idea what CP is or what a message board is. We were supposed to meet up with a “group” and the only person that shows up is Ms. HotAss (who was wearing an amazing shirt showing off her NiceRack). My friends’ wife (Griper1) for some reason became jealous. She started feeding poisons ideas to Mrs. Guyman. Thank GOD Mrs. Guyman is super cool and was able to see Griper1’s bullshit for what it was. (Side note: Griper1’s exact words to my friend were “if you ever join a message board I’ll kill you - lol) If Saleen and crew were there none of this drama would have occurred. Griper1 would not have felt threatened by the presence of another women BECAUSE 4 GUYS WOULD HAVE BEEN WITH HER! Its amazing, without even being there Saleen is causing drama! LOL For the record, Griper1 is a jealous fool.

Once we got Griper1 out of the way Mrs. Guyman and Lola brought partying to a new level. We hit Side Bar hard. It’s a great spot to gather your crew, drink up and move on out. The music early in the evening is acoustic guitar/vocals. After 10P it’s a DJ. Nothing really great, just music to fill the air. It was nice to meet Chaos33. Who was that girl you were with (she was a solid 8, nice hook up!)?? She also looked very familiar?

(I will now duplicate my post from the other message board that was actually working this weekend)

Saleen, Hog and Jew. You guys missed out BIG TIME. What’s wrong with you guys? A little rain (ok, big storm) and you are hiding under the covers! Are you made of sugar? There were TONS of hot women everywhere and you guys were home!!! At one point I felt like I was watching a Girls Gone Wild video. It was amazing! The night was all about hot chicks. And I learned something. When you hang with hot chicks IT ATTRACTS HOT CHICKS. Note to single guys: if you have any hot female friends, use them as bait.

Lola - You and Sami were the toast of the town. Everyone was envious of the GuyMan. I had two babes hanging out (literally) and we were tearing it up. Everyone wanted to be part of our group! And, who would’nt! I loved that it rained and it kept all the amateurs home (sorry guys). All the dedicated party people were out. I have a theory, there are people who know how to party and then there is the crowd that comes out on Saturday nights to watch people have a good time. All the usual watchers were home and that left us with elbow room and a room full of wild/fun folks.

Lola - I’m glad you noticed why they kept the bar open. That was so funny. Also, I hate the guy that works the door at Voodoo. He is such a piece of.... never mind.

On the way back to the car we noticed that the gate for Star Bar was open, we peaked in and some guy gave us a tour. It was really nice I’m looking forward to hitting that place hard. I’ve never really liked Voodoo so I’m glad to have more options.

Matas & Meli - I understand that for you to drive that huge distance in that horrible weather would have been nutz. I missed you guys. Next time.

nice to see with even with the weather being shitty...u people still had a fun time...we needed a "Noah" styled boat to make it up there....i did call thehog and he said it was "monsoon" weather and that they were gonna stay home...and since i didnt have urs or lolahotass's cell #, we just went to Dave & Buster's here in Miami...it was fun hanging with u on Friday (sans the wife) and we def. have to hang again...:D

The second set back I will blame on the following people, SALEEN, HOG, DA JEW,

First of all I was trying every thing to get these guys to go out with me but there pussy were hurting from the rain. Secondly if Lola would have called a said that she changed her mind and decided to go then I would have came to hang out.

Originally posted by thehog

First of all I was trying every thing to get these guys to go out with me but there pussy were hurting from the rain. Secondly if Lola would have called a said that she changed her mind and decided to go then I would have came to hang out.

If you want, next time we will exchange numbers. I could have even picked you up... We live right down the road from U.

OKAY I APOLOGIZE FOR NOT CALLING SALEEN AND THE HOGSTER TO ADVISE I DECIDED TO GO OUT... Sorry guys - next time i will... (gee, like I have to get permission)..:laugh:

Anyway - what can I say about Saturday night? I really really had a fun time. At first, it was odd - to say the least - but I think once Griper1 realized it's about the music and not about hooking up, then all was okay. GUYMAN - you are awesome.... I had soooo much fun dancing with you and Sami... and Sami is smokin' hot! I agree, I think people wanted to be in our group - how could they not? We were all smiles and lots of laughter - IT WAS AWESOME!

I very much look forward to hanging with you and Sami again. Thanks for everything - especially for showing me Side Bar!! I totally dig that place... I think that will be our official meet-up place in Laudy!!! YOU OWN THAT BEEOTCH!!!! :laugh:

CHAOS - IT'S ABOUT TIME DAVE!! It was great to meet-ya on Saturday... Gee it only took like 4 months right??

All in all, the night ROCKED!!! I realized I have really been missing out in Lauderdale. I think downtown has lots of potential and I look forward to hanging there more often...... Especially now that I know you can drink your beer on the street... Forget about it....:laugh:

Lola:D

Na Hog, fuck you and Saleen I was at the house ready to go and you guys said no one was going i still went out that night but just stayed local ( Pines Ale House )...... Which sucked.....

To Guyman and Lola sorry, I wanted to go but I was told no one was going out.....:D

We need to reschedule........:D

Originally posted by dabannedjew

Na Hog, fuck you and Saleen I was at the house ready to go and you guys said no one was going i still went out that night but just stayed local ( Pines Ale House )...... Which sucked.....

Excuses are the tools of incompetence. They seldom accomplish anything and build monuments around nothing.

Originally posted by guyman1966

Excuses are the tools of incompetence. They seldom accomplish anything and build monuments around nothing.

I told dajew I would go out. He can't go out without holding Saleen's hand I guess:confused: I think Saleen's pussy was swelled up in pain from the rain and Lola said no one was showing. No way was I going by myself with no one to meet on a raining night.

We'll it was nice to finally meet Lolahotass and Guyman, sorry it was short lived but I had ditched a couple of my friends to find you guys. And the hell with the door man at voodoo, that club sucks anyways. Talk about cheese. I actually enjoyed the moments I spent in stereo with a total of six people in the club better than that place. I actually got a chance to listen to K-Ahzz who I have not heard spin in a long time. He used to be a big time trance dj, but it appears he has taken up some forms of house. They got that same lighting guy though, the bald guy whose always wearing a hat. He's been working there since it was Play and Garfield was the master on the decks. I was looking forward to checking out star bar, but apparently Saleen neglected to inform us that the inside has yet to be finished. Either way it was great to meet you guys, see you soon.

Oh and Guyman, I just met that girl that night. She was kinda cute I have to admit, but there is something about her that kinda bugs me. Maybe it's becuase she is 23 and teaches kindergarden. There is something about hooking up with a school teacher that gives me the willies. lol

Later guys

Oh and Guyman, I just met that girl that night. She was kinda cute I have to admit, but there is something about her that kinda bugs me. Maybe it's becuase she is 23 and teaches kindergarden. There is something about hooking up with a school teacher that gives me the willies. lol

Later guys

hey guyman I will give this kindergden teacher my willie.:eek::D

I did not go to Vodoo lounge for a long time because of all the cheese. The last time I was there a few weeks ago I could not believe how much better the music was. The amount of hot ass in there was also untouchable. The VIP in there is the best, the velvet Couches are sooooo comfy unlike some super clubs with fucking fabric over plywood.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by chaos33

We'll it was nice to finally meet Lolahotass and Guyman, sorry it was short lived but I had ditched a couple of my friends to find you guys. And the hell with the door man at voodoo, that club sucks anyways. Talk about cheese. I actually enjoyed the moments I spent in stereo with a total of six people in the club better than that place. I actually got a chance to listen to K-Ahzz who I have not heard spin in a long time. He used to be a big time trance dj, but it appears he has taken up some forms of house. They got that same lighting guy though, the bald guy whose always wearing a hat. He's been working there since it was Play and Garfield was the master on the decks. I was looking forward to checking out star bar, but apparently Saleen neglected to inform us that the inside has yet to be finished. Either way it was great to meet you guys, see you soon.

Later guys

i clearly said in my review only the outside was open...

Originally posted by chaos33

She was kinda cute I have to admit, but there is something about her that kinda bugs me. Maybe it's becuase she is 23 and teaches kindergarden. There is something about hooking up with a school teacher that gives me the willies.

Ya see! Mrs. Guyman is a certified teacher. Teachers give me wood! Anyway, I've seen her out before. She might have hooked up with one of my boys.

Also, I have to back up Saleen. He did mention it was an outdoor venue.

Originally posted by guyman1966

Anyway, I've seen her out before. She might have hooked up with one of my boys.

Also, I have to back up Saleen. He did mention it was an outdoor venue.

GM66 knows the pigeons... look at that...Seen her around....:laugh:

yikes:eek:

Agree w/ GM66 - Saleen did say it was outdoors baby ;)

Lola:D