Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Grand Opening At Club Cherri Saturday, Nov. 23rd

ATTENTION ALL MY CP FRIENDS:

This Saturday Nov. 23rd is the GRAND OPENING

CLUB CHERRI in West Orange.

It would be great to see you all - $2 drinks ALL NITE

for EZ PASS Entrance (instant) email me with your name and how many people with your party..

Im hoping all you's can show up to make this party happen..

LIKE FRUIT?

how about C H E R R I .....

DECORATIONS LOOK GREAT!!

DJ THAT NITE WILL BE DJ MIKE LOIKITH FROM CHINA CLUB

AND PAUL ALEXANDER

YOU MAY NOT HAVE HEARD OF THESE GUYS BUT GIVE THEM A TRY IF YOUR TIRED OF LISTENING TO THE SAME OLD THANG!!

DRESS CODE: SEXY AS HELL

OPENING: 9PM

ALL DRINKS: $2 - CANT BEAT THAT

MARTINIS - $5

CHAMPAGNE WILL BE FLOWING LIKE THE "SALMON OF CAPISTRANO" LOL..

NO COVER TO GET IN ALL NITE

I guess some people forgot that a party is about the music, the place and the people. I've been doing this for 13 years and started as a promoter and do have promoters for this venue. But as a former promoter I never thought it was all about me. But whatever. For those who need to follow only certain promoters have fun being a follower for those who are in the scene for the music, the venue, the experience and the product then I will see all of you there this SAT night at Cherri.

Originally posted by jerzgirl318

no promoters, this party will suck

i heard mark carucci was going to do it, if he is i will be there, but there are no promoters then i am not wasting my time....

but good luck

didnt know you needed a promoter to go to a place and check it out....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by stardo

LatinaZee is there thats enough motivation

Chickennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn waz up

Hello my darling - actually I've been in bed with a bad neck and back.. I have to go to a chiropractor or something because this pain is killin me - I have to be ready for Sat. nite..

call me at home on my cell and....

THANKS FOR YOUR GREAT COMMENT DARLING!!!

PEOPLE DONT SEE THAT THE DRINKS ARE $2 ALL NITE, ALL NITE!!!! WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK FOR ?!

Originally posted by jerzgirl318

no promoters, this party will suck

i heard mark carucci was going to do it, if he is i will be there, but there are no promoters then i am not wasting my time....

but good luck

...........thank u for that pearl of wisdom:rolleyes:

Originally posted by allishara

Just found out I was right!

Mike Lokith is my friends - cousin's fiance'.

Havent heard him yet - but she says he's pretty good and the place is supposed to be pretty nice inside!

I'll see you there!!! :D

:aright: THE FIRST DARE DEVIL - GOING AGAINST EVERYONE ELSE......HOW DO YOU DO IT???

because you have a brain of your own thats why!!!!!

Look for me at the main bar - we'll do a shot together !!

Originally posted by allishara

Nothing wrong with trying something NEW.

I love change!

Just because no one is promoting it that means it sucks??

By far - the most retarded thing I have ever heard in my life.

I'll see you Saturday night Zee! :beer:

WHY IS EVERYONE SAYING THIS PLACE HAS NO PROMOTERS???? AND EVEN IF THEY DONT WHO GIVES A FUCK. LOK AT TEMPTS DO THEY HAVE PROMOTERS, AND LOOK HOW SICK THAT PLACE IS. PEOPLE ARE TOO WORRIED ABOUT ALL THIS PROMOTER SHIT, JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND CHECK THE PLACE OUT. I MEAN IT IS FREE ADMISSION (I THINK) THE WORST THAT CAN HAPPEN IS YOU DONT LIKE IT, AND WONT GO BACK, RIGHT???? SO STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS PROMOTING SHIT AND JUST CHECK IT OUT.

well i tell ya what.. from a promotional directors standpoint.. you dont need promoters to make a party good.. but what you need is a good party. on that note, i dont think it would be a bad idea if u got about abox of 5000 flyers just to get the word out to people other than CP. cause cp aint gonan keep that club open, ill tell ya that!! but who knows.. good luck!!!

ps - come check out VOCE in wayne tonight (wednesday)

- No cover all night and ladies drink free pwer hour! now thats a deal!!

Originally posted by jerrycxtacy

well i tell ya what.. from a promotional directors standpoint.. you dont need promoters to make a party good.. but what you need is a good party. on that note, i dont think it would be a bad idea if u got about abox of 5000 flyers just to get the word out to people other than CP. cause cp aint gonan keep that club open, ill tell ya that!! but who knows.. good luck!!!

WAIT A MINUTE!! ARE YOU A PROMOTER - BECAUSE MOMMY TOLD ME NOT TO GO ANYWHERE THAT DOESNT HAVE A PROMOTER!! :blown:

PATHETIC COMMENT!!!

Originally posted by latinaz

WAIT A MINUTE!! ARE YOU A PROMOTER - BECAUSE MOMMY TOLD ME NOT TO GO ANYWHERE THAT DOESNT HAVE A PROMOTER!! :blown:

PATHETIC COMMENT!!!

first off wiseass, i was only trying to help, cause OBVIOSULY your gonna need it!!! wtf cant even give a helping word these days...

AGREE 100%

first off wiseass, i was only trying to help, cause OBVIOSULY your gonna need it!!! wtf cant even give a helping word these days...

LISTEN HERE SLAPPNUT!!!

THAT COMMENT WAS DIRECTED NOT AT YOU!! I KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE AND I'LL COME AND KICK YOUR ASS!!! LOL

Not doing NY anymore??

Originally posted by latinaz

LISTEN HERE SLAPPNUT!!!

THAT COMMENT WAS DIRECTED NOT AT YOU!! I KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE AND I'LL COME AND KICK YOUR ASS!!! LOL

Not doing NY anymore??

whoooaa im lost!! slapnut? meeee?? do i know you?? as for ny clubs, im trying to stay away best as possible..