Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Solargirl Deko Pics Sat

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by thefunkphenom

Do you have any before and after pictures? I can only imagine how scary you must have looked before all the plastic surgery cause your face never changes in any of the pics. Its like a face of stone. Keep hitting those tanning beds cause in a few more years you will need a lot more botox, nose job, tit job, etc, etc, etc.......Did I forget anything? Lipo??????:D

You have some nerve talking shit about someone that you dont even know. Lets see your pictures... I dont see your face up on the board, its easy to hide behind a screen name. Seriously that was rude, then again there are haters everywhere. :mad:

Solar, you dont have to defend yourself. I like your style though, most people would go off in return. You did the right thing. :cool:

Do you have any before and after pictures? I can only imagine how scary you must have looked before all the plastic surgery cause your face never changes in any of the pics. Its like a face of stone. Keep hitting those tanning beds cause in a few more years you will need a lot more botox, nose job, tit job, etc, etc, etc.......Did I forget anything? Lipo??????:D

....Ok, This is my 2 cents, no one probably cares but I'm gonna say it any way. - I'm not one for a lot of plastic surgery or makeup - but that def. does'nt make anyone less of a person if they have it. So what if a girl has a nose job, or implants, or anything else, if there a good person, then it really should'nt matter. Now, if a girl is a bitch, then rip on her all you want. - But just because someone doesnt fit the category of what you think is beautiful, don't try to make them feel like shit. Don't judge someone from pictures they post on a message board.

Listen FUCK OFF BITCH just because you may look like that SPONGE BOb character dont be a hater... You wish you can look like that.....

Originally posted by solargirl

Say what you want...My surgery that i had done is minimal..so much so anyone who know me would not even notice a diffrence.

If you are trying to get a reaction or rise out of me ..look some where else.

Here is a pic of me before and after...the left pic was about 4 years ago only had implants at that time

.i look almost exactly the same.

http://www.geocities.com/solargirl171/solargirl171.html?1037312002420

I have only owned my tanning salon for about 2 years now..so what r you trying to say...I dont tan alot Im natrualy dark..im spanish and italian DA!

Im a nice person anyone who has met me know I would give my shirt off my back for them...I hope you feel proud that you made rude comments about someone you dont even know.

I will not make any rude comments about you.

she must feel like shit right now...

All right listen up you f***ing geek...just because your face is all busted up, have saggy tits, crooked nose, and probably a thousand wrinkles doesn't mean you can make comments about someone else's face....wtf....can't wait till you post your pic on here, and why you trying to stir up shit on here? Don't you have better things to do...obviously her pretty "stone" face must have caught your f***ing eye, you dork

:blown:

Do you have any before and after pictures? I can only imagine how scary you must have looked before all the plastic surgery cause your face never changes in any of the pics. Its like a face of stone. Keep hitting those tanning beds cause in a few more years you will need a lot more botox, nose job, tit job, etc, etc, etc.......Did I forget anything? Lipo??????[/QUOT

I have known Maria for 7yrs and can tell you she is a true class act.Her character is so beautiful it surpasses her natural beauty.What she does for people and animals there are very few people out there that would do what she does.She once stopped traffic on the GSP to help a dog that had just got hit by a car.No concern for own self being she stood in the way of traffic so the dog would not get hit again.When the State Police came he took his hat off to her and said "There are very few people in this world that would do what you did to save a life" she had taken care of the dog until it had fully recovered and then made sure it found a wonderful home.Not to mention we have 2 dogs and 3 cats and our neighborhood pets that she takes care of.Weather you have $1 dollar or a Million dollars weather you are ugly or beautiful she will always treat you the same.As you can see when you try to knock her it is only a boost to her she will kill you with kindness.To find a beautiful person on the inside and the outside is very special and that is why i picked her! She is my special T! :heart:

"Good Things Happen To Good People"

Gee sorry i caused so many of you such distress. You can go back to your day jobs now. All I wanted to see were before and after pics because it looked like this person had a ton of plastic surgery. That's ok though because I'm all for it if you need to alter you appearance. I never said anything about her character. I'm sure she's a nice girl. So......for all of you who felt the need to reply to this post with ridiculous comments I must ask, Don't you have anything better to do?

Originally posted by solargirl

YES HE IS MYST.!

HE SO SWEET!

BADASS YOU COMING TO AFTER HOURS POOL PARTY IN THE SUMMER!

I HAVE ONE EVERY 4TH OF JULY TO.

ALL CPS INVITED YOU TO FUNKPHONOMENOM..NO HATE FROM ME!

I am in ... I want to have the solar girls sponsor my after hours party MDW at the shore

THEFUNKINUGLYPHENOM

no actually im quite ugly. Its a shame i was born so ugly. Its sucks cause i never get guys, i never hook up(im a virgin) and im always upset that guys never look at me in clubs......Oh well maybe some plastic surgery will help. If you asked me if i have a great personality then i would have said yes. But even sponge bob is hotter than me.

Originally posted by singlsolarchic

All I have to say is I can't wait to sandwich BADASS again on the platform with Jen....BADASS- I enjoyed that waaaaaaayyyy too much, you're a hottie :) Can't wait till this SAt. at Deko again, hope to see you all there...it was great meeting you Jen!

Hey sweetie!! We will have to get Badass back to Deko!!!! I had an awesomr time sat night!! Can't wait to do it all again!!!! More stage dancin right courtney!!!???

:laugh:;):laugh:

Originally posted by perns2002

wow a littlle drama.......... I just passed like 20 minutes in my day. Thanks Solar people.............. :D

perns - speaking of drama.... It was me who was giving you dirty looks sat night!! Really didn't mean to!! I never really officially met you and I was sooo bombed I was probably like "is that perns?" Sorry!! I also wasn't seeing things completely straight so I was probably cock-eyed too!!??!! Now that we somewhat met I promise I will never give you anymore looks!! hehehe!!!

;) ;) :laugh:;) ;)